The minute Cormac's hands started trailing down to her waist an external force pushed her off him. 

When she regained her balance again Draco had been in front of Cormac and punched him straight in the nose,  Draco was panting heavily, with such a look of anger on his face that she almost didn't recognise him. Cormac had hunched over holding onto his nose but suddenly he groaned, got up and punched Draco. 

"Fuck," Hermione gasped and turned around and walked in another direction. She immediately went over to Harry, when he saw the look of distress on her face he quickly switched all his attention to her, "Harry, they're fighting, you have to do something!" she pleaded. 

"Who?" Harry asked worriedly.

"Just follow me," 

By the time they got there, a ring had been formed around them and people were cheering and shouting. Harry barged his way into the centre and quickly pulled out his wand and pointed it at Cormac, "Stupefy!" and just like that Cormac lay unconscious on the floor whilst Draco stood panting above him, "Hermione you deal with Malfoy, I'll take Cormac," Harry said.

"I'm not going with her," Draco snarled. 

"Act your age Malfoy," Harry spat back.

Hermione grabbed him by the arm and hesitantly took him to an empty study room in the common room, "moment of weakness my ass" she muttered, "what the hell were you thinking!" 

He rolled his eyes. Hermione took a wet towel and dabbed his nose, he snatched the towel out her hands and held it against his nose. She scoffed, "Fine. Act like that then," she sat on top of a desk facing him and not losing eye contact.

"You did that on purpose," he mumbled under his breath. 

"And if I did? What's it matter to you," she raised her head higher.

"The attitude on you Granger," he shook his head. 

Suddenly he was walking towards her.

"No, no don't even think about it Malfoy," she put a hand on his shoulder and held him away from her.

He laughed, "Don't lie, I know you want it," he held onto her wrist, "especially after that show you put on out there," 

She looked at him, tried to control her breathing, he was making her crazy. "Make your mind up, you either hate me or you don't," she snarled.

"Oh I do hate you Granger...but it just makes me want you even more," He slowly leaned down and kissed her wrist above where he was holding on, but never taking his eyes off her, making her weak in the knees. 

He fixed his posture again, she relaxed her arm and he walked closer to her, she put her free hand on the back of his head, twirling her fingers around his hair, before he leaned in he laughed and whispered, "slut," but she was unable to react because her lips were occupied with his.

"the way... he was... touching... you," Draco muttered between breaths, "Made me... fucking sick," He was panting heavily and kissing her with more passion with each word.

"shut up," she muttered back and continued to kiss him, she felt him smirking on her lips. His hands reached to the hem of her dress again and he was slowly raising it upwards and for some reason she wasn't protesting. "The way he looks at you..." He panted, "Fuck, makes me want to gauge his eyes out," 

She was leaning her head back as he started kissing her neck again. "What you said-"

"Forget what I said," he breathed, "I didn't mean that," 

He sucked on her neck with extra force and she let out a gasp that seemed to encourage him on, he spread her legs apart with his hands and kneeled down in front of her, "Draco what are you-" she spat out nervously but she didn't manage to finish her sentence since Draco had began kissing dangerously high up her thigh. Her hands naturally found their way to his hair. 

He played with her, moving his tongue up and down her thigh, milking out any reaction he could from her, and she was providing. When his fingers found their way up her thigh and onto her panties her breathing stopped, "Draco," she panted. 

"Just trust me," He looked up at her and she nodded warily, he smiled and slowly and gently he pulled her red thong to the floor. He then grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs over his shoulders causing her to slide to the edge of the desk she was sitting on. She looked down at him as he pulled her dress even higher up, exposing her to him. He licked her thigh, cautiously, making sure he wasn't going too fast. His mouth getting closer to where she secretly wanted him and her head leaned back. She bit her lip as she felt his breath on her skin, she was about to tell him to hurry up when his tongue ran between her folds and he groaned into her, extracting a sound from her that she didn't know she was capable of. 

Her hands grabbed onto his hair as he circled her clit delicately, she could feel him smirking against her, she moaned his name when he sucked onto her clit. He took one hand off her thigh and brought two fingers up to her entrance, teasing her playfully, "Please," she panted and without a second of hesitation he inserted his fingers delicately. She gasped and arched her back, hardly able to contain herself.

He started off slow at first, pumping his fingers into her rhythmically with his tongue but not long after he found her g-spot and she felt infinite. 

"Fuck," she panted, something clicked in his brain and he sped up, targeting the same spot, her body shook from underneath him and she didn't know how long she could take it. 

The sensation of his tongue and his fingers working together was insatiable and she couldn't  help from moaning his name, "Draco, Im-" but she wasn't able to finish her sentence when he sucked onto her clit and pumped his fingers into her faster, making her shriek in pleasure and and release into his mouth. 

She was left panting on the desk when he pulled away, looked directly into her eyes and slowly put his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them, "fuck you taste good," he groaned and got up from his knees.