「Cupid card」-Chap.10

En başından başla

Only two people were allowed in one tent which meant that Iseul had to share her tent with another student form their grade.

„Mirae you can do this.I'll just go to sleep.", Hana said as she sat down on a camping stool and closed her eyes, ready to sleep. „What- No.Kang Hana, stand up and help me.", Mirae said sternly as she was the oldest between their friend group.

„Ugh...I don't want to.They really do expect us to know how to built up a tent?!", Hana whined but she still stood up as Mirae gave her some pieces of the tent.

It took only 5 minutes until both girls were laying down on an unbuilt tent. „I told you that we wouldn't be able to do it.", Hana said as she sighed.

„How was I supposed to know that it would be this hard.", Mirae said, her eyes still closed as she shrugged her shoulders. „Struggling?", a voice suddenly said as Hana and Mirae opened their eyes and looked up.

The girl in front of them started to laugh like a horse as Hana would describe. „Losers.You really think Ni-Ki would love you if you can't even built up a tent?", the girl said.

Hana was already annoyed and sat up while caressing her temples. „I never wanted him to love me -plus you think anyone would love you if you're mean to everyone?", Hana said with a scoff as Lucy crossed her arms and laughed again.

„Of course! Look at me, I am prettier than anyone at this place", Lucy said confidently.This had caught some nearby students attention as they looked over to the scene. Sunoo and Iseul included while Jungwon and Ni-Ki only listened half heartedly.

„That's a very big thing to assume, Lucy.You shouldn't spread negativity just because you're insecure.And if you think your sayings are confidence: no.they are just mean things.", Hana said as Mirae clapped her hands.

„She has a point.", Mirae shrugged her shoulders, agreeing to her best friends statements.The students in their class smiled fondly at Hana in appreciation.

Lucy just rolled her eyes and stomped her feet. „Whatever, as if I care.", she said before walking away while trying to flip her hair „attractively".

Hana and Mirae watched before they both laughed slightly.Mirae patted Hana's shoulder before she stood up and pulled Hana with herself.

„Come on, let's built this up and then rest because it's getting dark.", Mirae said as the girls started building up the tent in a more serious mood now, wanting to rest as soon as possible.

Yes, they did sleep in the bus but sleeping while sitting is very uncomfortable and sometimes random students would have their energy-attacks and be so loud that nobody would fall asleep again.

After half an hour the girls were finally done as they went inside of the tent, taking their bags with themselves and putting their sleeping bags up.

It was now almost 10PM already because they had done boring activities in between the things they were told to do.

Mirae and Hana changed in to their Pyjamas, both wearing matching black and white.Iseul also had the same matching pyjamas but she is sadly in another tent.

„Are you going to sleep immediately?", Mirae asked as she laid down on her sleeping back and opened her phone to check her messages.

„No, I don't think that I'll be able to sleep.I'll try though", Hana said as she sat down and removed the accessories she had on except for her necklace.

Mirae hummed in understanding as she put her phone away and turned to lie on her side.Her eyes were closed. „You're going to sleep?", Hana asked as Mirae nodded her head.

Hana nodded before taking her phone to scroll through social media.The crickets could be heard from the outside as all of the students were in their tents.The teachers tent was in another part of the camping place in the forest.

The two girls soon fell in to a deep slumber, the sound of the crickets lulling them in to a deeper sleep,
Well...I meant that Hana fell in to a deep slumber.

What Hana didn't know was that Mirae had acted as if she fell asleep to trick her.Mirae waited another 5 minutes before texting Iseul.

„Is everyone ready?", Mirae texted Iseul who send a thumbs up emoji to her.Mirae glanced at the sleeping girl beside her while smiling.

„I really hope this plan will help.", she thought before standing up and trying to be as silent as possible.
She ruffled her hair to make it look messy and if she was sleeping.She went over to Hana's side and nudged her side.

„Hana, wake up...", she whispered, acting like she just woke up. „Hmm?", Hana hummed as she blinked her eyes open and looked up to see Mirae.
„What's up?", Hana asked as she supported her body onto her right arm.

„I need to use the toilet but I don't want to go alone.", Mirae explained in a hushed tone as Hana nodded her head.

„Okay, let me just wear my jacket.", Hana whispered back as she stood up and wore her fluffy jacket because it was cold outside.Mirae smiled slightly as she sneakily took out her phone and sent Iseul a message.

„She said okay.We're coming, be ready", is what she had texted Iseul who saw her message but didn't reply.

Hana and Mirae soon left their tent and slowly started walking towards the toilets.It were one cabin toilets so only one person could enter.

„You can wait here", Mirae said as Hana nodded still half asleep while Mirae entered the toilet.
Inside, she took out her phone and gave Iseul the go sign.

Not so soon after Hana started hearing noises from everywhere as if a group of people were circling around her.She couldn't see well because of the night's darkness.Her lower lip trembled from the cold as she tried to remain calm.

Suddenly, a cold hand covered her mouth with a cloth while her eyes were closed with an eye coverage.She tried mumbling things but was soon set into a little room like cabin.

The girl wanted to run out but the lock got locked from the outside. „Mirae?!", she tried shouting but she guessed that nobody would hear her.

Whereas with Ni-Ki, he was told the exact same things from Jungwon.Saying that Jungwon had to use the toilet and Ni-Ki would need to come with him.

Ni-Ki of course agreed to his best friend but as he waited for him to come, he too was "kidnapped" in to a cabin with many different utensils.The same cabin as Hana.

Hana looked down from her crouched down position in the corner of the cabin when the doors opened and Ni-Ki was put inside.

The raven haired boy stumbled backwards while breathing heavily.Hana was in a shock-daze, not being able to take her eyes off of him.

Ni-Ki then turned around and from the little light the both had he could make out the well known girl in front of him.

„Wait...Hana?", Ni-Ki mumbled, questioning if he was seeing right or just imagining things because of his sleepiness.Hana nodded her head slowly.
„Yeah, it's me",she whispered.

They both still looked at each other as the rest of their class were outside of the cabin and waiting to hear something happen.

The whole class except for Lucy.

。。。