KiriBaku: (1/3)

This was requested by my sister.

Warning: Angst, Court scene & mention of non-consent -

~ In The Court ~
Bakugo's POV
I was sitting with Naiya while waiting for the judge to come out. I tuned and saw a scared expression. I grabbed her hand. " Hey, it's gonna be okay. I'm here. Kirishima is behind us. He won't hurt you. " I comfort her. She nods and leans on my shoulder.

What happened? You asked. Naiya went to the store to buy groceries for our house, and she was raped in the alley . The person took the groceries and her panties.

I looked at the guy and glared at him, then looked at our lawyer. He nods and opens his folder.

The judge walks in and sits down. She looked at both of the lawyers. " You may rise for the honorable judge. " The security said. We all stood and waited. " This case involves Naiya Bakugo and Dieon. " The judge Saini said. " You may sit down. " He says. We sit down. " You may begin. " Judge Saini motioned. The other guys lawyer starts. " Well, your honor, my client was walking home from his job and was headed to the store to buy groceries from the store. " He said. I was about to stand up until she grabbed my hand and held it. She nodded and leaned back a little. " My client has never met Ms. Bakugo before, so how do you think that he was the one that raped her that same day ? " He said, going back and sitting down. " Thank you. You may speak. " She pointed to our lawyer.

" Your honor, my client never forgets a face. She remembers exactly what happened that day. Ms. Bakugo was walking out to her car until she was yanked into the alley by the store. " Rino said. The judge looks at her. Then, it motioned for him to continue.

" She was just buying groceries for their house. " he pointed to Kirishima and I. " Wait, you 3 are married? " She asked. I nodded. " Congratulations. " She says. I stood up and bowed. " Thank you, your honor. " I bowed again. " She came out with a cart full of groceries and was about to walk to her car until he pulled her into the alley and took advantage of her. " He said, walking back to us. He grabs the pictures and flash drive that I gave him yesterday morning. He inserts the flash drive into the laptop and gives her the pictures from the camera outside of the store. " You see here your honor, at 3:27 pm, he was waiting in the alley for some reason. " he pointed at the picture. Then she looked at a different one. " Right here is Ms. Bakugo and Dieon have his hands wrapped around her neck tight and ripping her clothes. " He said, then he flipped to the next to the next picture.

" This one shows him taking advantage of her. He smacked, choked, and spit onto her face. Then he turned her around and started it over. " He opened his laptop and gave it to the judge.

Kirishima's POV
Rino opened his laptop and gave it to the judge. She plays it out loud. " Do you like it when I choke you like this? " Dieon asked. Naiya whimpers and says no, then starts crying. My hands turn into fists because of what I am hearing. Monoma gets up and is about to walk over to him until I grab his arm. " Don't do anything. " I warned him. He sits back down. " P-p-please s-s-stop. " Naiya cried. " I've always wanted my own kid. Damn it, you bitch. " He said, then slapped her. * slap * naiya is breathing heavy. * slap * " Don't fight unless you want it to be worse. " He threatened. She whimpers, and I hear him slapping her more until she starts screaming. " That is all your honor. " Rino walked back to the table.

Judge Saini sighs and leans back into her chair. " I think that's enough evidence to find Deino guilty. Before we get to the verdict. I want the store employee to be questioned and then Ms. Bakugo. " She banged her hammer. " Let's take a 10 minute recess. " She walked off and into the room behind her.

10 minutes later -
Chista is sitting in the chair. Rino goes up to her and smiles. " Miss Chista, you were about to get off of work until your manager told you to take the trash out, yes? " I asked her. " Yes, sir. " She answered. " Can you please tell us what exactly happened that evening. " He said. She nods. " So, I was getting ready to clock out until my manager told me to take out the trash before I leave. " She said. He nods. " I grabbed the trash bag and walked out to the garage bin that is located in the back. I opened the door, and I heard screaming, slapping, and moaning noises. So I quickly put the bag down silently and walked to my manager's office. " She explained. " I opened the door and saw that he was watching it happen and was on the phone with the police. Another employee went with me to grab her and bring her inside. " She says. Rino smiled. " This woman heard this poor woman here being taken advantage of. She even went to her manager to report what was going on. " He said, looking at everyone.