Prefrences~Your Period

Dally~ Literal enemy to him. Hates it bc u can't do it with you for a week, but once your time ended he is no longer pussy deprived. He would steal items you crave or need during your period. The first time you got it with him, he went on a shopping spree (stealing spree) to find you all the things you wanted to make you feel better.

Johnny~ Cried the first time you got it with him because he thought you were dying. You explained to him what a period was and he felt horrible for you. He cuddled you 24/7 and gave you extra hoodies. You would lay on him if you had cramps while he played or braided your hair.

Pony~ Terrified.. Was scared and called the hospital because he didn't know what to do. Darry explained it to him one day and he fainted."SHE GOES THROUGH THAT EVERY MONTH!?" Reads you poems or books to help you fall asleep and soothe you.

Soda~ A big, snuggly teddy bear. He constantly gives you kisses to cheer you up and chocolate for your cravings. Gives you massages, cuddles, and everything you need to help you through this.

Steve~ Scared of you. One time you were having bad mood swings and he was getting on your last nerve, so you lashed out on him. After your period was done, you apologized to him and he accepted. So during your periods he's more considerate and gives you space if needed.

Two~ Tried giving you beer to help with your cramps. Him making a shitload of jokes to make you smile and laugh. Doesn't know it makes your cramps worse but you don't want him to feel bad. You love the effort he puts in to make you happy.

Darry~ Dad mode activated. Finds all the medicines to help with headaches, cramps, etc. Buys all the supplies you need and cooks your favorite meals for you. Makes sure none of the guys annoy you, but if they do, Darrel will ban them from chocolate cake once your period is done.