four.

†††

NOVEMBER 27TH, 2000KHADIJAH'S ROOM12:00 PM

NOVEMBER 27TH, 2000
KHADIJAH'S ROOM
12:00 PM

KHADIJAH LAID IN HER BED, MUNCHING ON THE LITTLE CHOCOLATES ELIJAH HAD GIVEN HER EARLIER. A lot of things happened within a year. She moved out of her dad's place and moved in with her brother, she started getting close with Tyrell.. and she started to drift away from Genesis.

She didn't expect to not be in contact with Genesis for this long. She hadn't heard from the woman since her birthday, but she kinda understood why the woman wouldn't want to talk to her. Key word kinda.

Khadijah grabs her phone with her free hand before dialing a familiar number. She places the phone up to her ear, yawning softly. "Yo Ty.. what you up to?" She asked, hearing a chuckle from the other end.

"Shit.. I ain't doin' nothing right now." Tyrell starts to say before yawning himself. "Me and the guys prolly gone head up to the club later.. you tryna slide through?" He asked.

Khadijah pops another piece of chocolate in her mouth. "Eh.. call me later and I'll give you an answer."

"You just called me to see where I was goin'? You ain't even ask me how I been." She heard Tyrell tease, making the woman smack her lips.

"Boy whatever.. you still breathing, right? So that means you're doing fine." Khadijah says in the same tone before chuckling to herself. "Actually.. I'll go to the club with you and your boys. I haven't had any fun in a minute."

"Ight cool. I'ma come pick you up later." She hears Tyrell said before hanging up. Khadijah tossed her phone on her nightstand before finishing the rest of her candy.

She hums lowly as she threw her trash away in the little garbage bin next to her bed before lying down once more, licking her lips as her eyes began to close.

Khadjiah had became restless after the whole ordeal with Genesis. Not talking to the other woman almost had her going crazy.

A whole year went by. She blew up the girl's phone, but she didn't get an answer.

Did she move on? Was she really cutting Khadijah off? Those thoughts ran rampant through her head, until the sound of her phone ringing interrupts her thoughts. She sits up, rubbing her eyes before reaching to grab her phone from the side of her bed.

Khadjiah yawns before glancing at the number displayed on the phone.. Genesis? She makes a face before answering the call. "Gen?" She calls out, hearing the girl sigh softly on the other end. That sound alone made Khadijah sit up almost immediately.