one.

( I'ma put each song on each chapter so ya'll can listen to it while ya'll read. Some songs might not be on the soundtrack I made so watch out for that. )

NOVEMBER 29TH, 1998MT

NOVEMBER 29TH, 1998
MT. SINAI COGIC
DETROIT, MICHIGAN.

THE ORGAN PLAYS AS THE CONGREGATION FLOWS INTO THE SANCTUARY. This was the start of Khadijah's father's annual revival, so everybody and their mother was in attendance.

While everyone was getting ready for service upstairs, Khadijah and Genesis were occupied in the church's basement— specifically in the women's restroom.

Genesis wraps her arms around the other girl's neck as they engaged in a heated lip lock, the lower half of her body was pressed against the bathroom's sink. A soft sigh fell from the girl's lips once she felt Khadijah's teeth tug at her bottom lip.

Messing around in the church's basement was a common occurrence for the two. Sneaking downstairs before and after services, bible study, choir rehearsals, you name it.

Genesis couldn't get enough of Khadijah and she knew the other girl felt the same way.

The kiss quickly turned into a sloppy french kiss and Genesis digs her nails into Khadijah's shoulders, her soft sighs slowly turning into low whines.

Pulling away from the kiss, the two's lips were swollen and a string of saliva rested between them as they panted softly, their lust-coated eyes staring into one another's.

Genesis catches her breath before moving her arms from around Khadijah's neck, pushing her back to stand up straight.

Khadijah moves to the side, looking into the bathroom's mirror. She cringes at her hair before trying to fix it. "You gotta stop messing my hair up, Gen.. you know how long it takes to fix it." She said with a chuckle before glancing at Genesis.

She furrowed her eyebrows, crossing her arms. "What's up with you? Why are you all pissy in the face?" She asked, making Genesis shake her head.

"Do you ever get sick of doing this? Of sneaking off just to kiss.. I know I'm sick as hell." Genesis said, crossing her arms as well. "We're both grown as hell now.. what's the point of hidin', baby?" She asked, making Khadijah cringe once again.

"I'm not hiding anything, Gen." She starts to say before looking back at her reflection. "We not even exclusive like that.. I mean come on. I'm nineteen, I wanna see if this is really what I want." She adds before grabbing the girl's purse, pulling out a tube of lip gloss.