Epilogue

Reena and her in laws were sitting on the benches of garden and looking at Vijay playing with Ruchi

Reena and her in laws were sitting on the benches of garden and looking at Vijay playing with Ruchi. The entire surrounding was filled with her giggling noises and Vijay's cute baby voice.

"Kitne sohne lag rhe hai dono (How cute they are looking)." Her mother in law said and cracked her knuckles.

"Ever since Reena and Ruchi entered our lives, everything seems so peaceful and happy na." Her father in law said sipping their evening tea.

"That's true, Vijay's choice is excellent." Her mother in law said and hit her on shoulder with love.

"Stop praising me so much." Reena said shyly hiding herself in her hands.

Ruchi came running towards them and jumped in her grandmother's laps.

"Dadi, I want ice cream but dadda says no because I have cold." She said keeping her little finger on her cheeks.

"He is right you can't have it."

"Daduuuuu." Now she looked at her grandfather and started fake crying.

"I'll give you ice cream when they both go to sleep." Her grandparents whispered in her ears and winked.

"What's going on here?" Reena asked raising eyebrows.

"Nothing it's our secret, how you and dadda keep secrets from me."

"Bapre kitna bolne lagi hai yeh ladki."

Her mother in law, Vijay and Ruchi were playing hide and seek while Reena and her father in law were sitting and watching them.

"Can you see those men over there? " He asked and pointed his eyes in that area.

"Yeah I have been noticing them since past one week." She said casually.

"Are they watching us? Maybe there are my past enemies or something like that."

"No need to worry Papa jii, they are bodyguards appointed by bhaiyaa so that we are protected all the time."

"Aarnav has changed a lot I can see."

"Yeah he has changed a lot, he is nothing like he used to be."

"Don't you think you should forgive him then?"

"Can you forgive your cousin brother who betrayed you and took away your village property?" She asked and he went silent.

"Exactly my point, I will forgive him but after some time. I was living a suffocated life for 23 years how can I forget that in five years? Let him suffer a little more and then I'll forgive him."

"Thike jaise tumhari marzi. (Okay as you wish)"

"Don't worry, I am happy here and this was everything I wanted. You,Mummy jii, Vijay, Ruchi, we all living peaceful close to nature with cute animals and watching this beautiful sunset while having evening tea and watching them play." Reena said and she meant it totally. She was living truly without any fear of anything or anyone, by this I mean she overcame her fear of sitting in front in the car. Vijay made her fearless and a strong women.