~IMPORTANT NOTE!

HEY LOVLIESS!

Finally, we are up with our very first story - THE KNOTS OF LOVE

First of all , thankyou very much for giving this story a chance, we hope you'll enjoy reading this. BUT , before diving into the story , we want you to know certain things.

1. You may find some grammatical mistakes or other mistakes in the chapters because English is not our first language. Please ignore such mistakes or rectify us in a kind and positive way in the comments.

2. This story is completely fiction-based. All the places, character and scenes involved in this book are straight out of my imagination. If any scene/incident here matches with any human being , alive or dead then it will be purely a coincidence.

3. Story will contain Hindi dialogues , which if possible will be again provided with the English translation below the dialogue.

4. We DO NOT appreciate copying our content without our permission , because thinking and writing the plots requires a lot of time and patience and seeing our works being exactly copied obviously hurts the writer.

~ One more thing, we are not pro-writers , we too are new to this story world and just trying to give words to our imagination. So, yeah ,hoping for a good and memorable experience.

THAT'S IT GUYS. PLEASE DO SUPPORT , VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS, it really motivates us to keep writing. We will updates the chapters soon.
Till then bubyee, take care , and khao ,piyo ,maze karooooo!!

CUZ , ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA<3

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE.
_dishawrts_