♧4: Which Squad?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n sighs as she just stand there.

"Come on then let it all out. Your hatred towards me"

Diana then began saying bunch of water magic attack spells. Y/n dodges or block it with hers everytime.

Until Diana laughed crazily then casting something stronger.

"My own made spell. Holy Water Bird!."

"Its so strong!"

"How Is that Royalty gonna win against that Noble!"

Y/n watches in astonishment as she opens her grimoire to prepare to counterattack.

When the water shaped like a big bird started coming towards her in great speed. Y/n then casted a spell in her mind.

'Fiery Butterfly'

Something similar to Diana but fire type and a red butterfly.

It blocked the attack towards Y/n then began using its big wings to flap and break the bird into water droplets. Yuno watched with stoic eyes.

Y/n doesn't stop there though. She turns the big butterfly into a big scythe.

Before speeding towards Diana and about to hit her.

"How..."

Diana immediately closes her eyes out of fear. Except the sword didn't land on her body but right next to her.

Y/n smiles at her own actions before looking at Diana who slowly opens her eyes.

Y/n then calmly showed dominance in the fight. As her mana got stronger in the arena. Just like Yami did earlier but much more calm than his.

Hers was calm but a hot atmosphere surrounding the arena. Diana felt scared as she dropped to the ground and passed out.

"Oops.."

Y/n looks startled because she didn't mean to make her pass out. It was to intimidate her to surrender.

Well this was same outcome. Y/n kneel to the ground and used recovery magic on Diana.

Till the healers came up and took her and heal her herself.

"Y/n Wins!"

Y/n smiled and looked up at the Captains and waved. Before walking back towards Asta and giving him a hug and then Yuno.

"How did I do!!"

Y/n excitedly wait for there response.

"Awesome your awesome Y/n!!"

Asta exclaimed with sparkly eyes. While Yuno looked away with a small smile before snapping out of it.

"Not bad."