Prologue

At the top of the Dreamstalk lies a monarchy, Queen Sectonia and her royal servant Taranza. These two are close friends who ruled the Dreamstalk. They served the citizens kindness and treated their allies with the respect they deserved. Until suddenly, the Queen had fell into an unknown illness and had to sit in bed while Taranza manages everything. He still checks in from time to time and has trusty subordinates to help him but it can't ignore how much Sectonia means to him.

Taranza: How are you doing my Queen?

Sectonia: Not well, I want to help my people but how can I when I'm stuck in this state?

Taranza: I know you want to help but you have to stay here so the illness doesn't get worse. Let me lead until you feel well.

Sectonia: But, what if it's too much for you?

Taranza: No need to worry about me, I have others to help me. I'll even get you a gift to keep you company. I assure you, it'll be worth your while.

Sectonia: Thanks Taranza.

Taranza: Hope you have a great time, dear.

Taranza leaves the room mumbling to himself about what gift would Sectonia want. "What would she like?" Then the thought crossed his head, "Sectonia likes looking beautiful right? I can get her the Dimension Mirror as a gift! Though I'll need to be sneaky, it is a rare artifact." After having that thought, Taranza then set off to the cloudy skies and enters the Mirror World with the intention to steal the Dimension Mirror.

To be continued