Yi Tian took care of him and cared about his condition. He accepted it and understood what was going on. After all, he can be regarded as saving Yi Tian. Yi Tian did this just for peace of mind. If he continues to shirk his refusal, it will appear to be deliberate. However, he does not need Yi Tian to "repay the favor" in this way.

Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran's expression and knew what he was thinking without asking. Mu Ran was in poor health and couldn't have too many emotional ups and downs. He didn't want to quarrel with him. So he didn't say anything and continued to feed the porridge in silence.

Mu Ran opened his mouth and drank the porridge. Seeing Yi Tian's unresponsive look, he shook hands nervously and awkwardly and thought uneasily that what he just said seemed a bit self-righteous.

After eating, Mu Ran finished injecting the medicine. After taking out the needle and resting for a while, Yi Tian began to apply compresses to Mu Ran's hands.

Mu Ran had been given a lot of infusions, and his hands were covered with needle holes, and there were patches of bruises around them. After Yi Tian asked the doctor, he used hot towels to apply on his hands every day.

The nurse brought 6 clean towels. Yi Tian folded the towels into squares, soaked them in hot water, wrung them out and gently covered the back of Mu Ran's hands. After 5 minutes, he replaced them with a new towel. In fact, this is a very simple thing, and any nurse can do it, but Yi Tian insists on keeping an eye on it. When he is not changing towels, he gently massages Mu Ran's fingers to promote blood circulation in his fingers.

After Mu Ran had eaten, he put a warm towel on his hand, and with the effects of some medicine, he felt a little sleepy. He forced himself to keep his eyes open. After a while, his eyelids slowly closed again. When he opened them again, a dazed expression appeared on his face. After a few seconds, his eyes slowly closed again. After going back and forth several times, I finally tilted my head and fell asleep against the pillow.

Yi Tian stared at the towel while massaging his hands, occasionally looking up at the silly look on his face when he was sleepy. Seeing that he finally couldn't hold on and fell asleep, a smile appeared in his eyes.

After waiting for the hot compress for 30 minutes, Yi Tian took off the last towel and threw it into the basin.

Mu Ran was sitting on the bed and fell asleep. Yi Tian walked over and hugged his neck, took the pillow behind him and spread it, then gently put him down and let him lie down and have a good sleep.

After doing this, he didn't leave. He found a nail clipper from the drawer, held Mu Ran's hand and trimmed his nails. Mu Ran's wrist was horribly thin, and it was so pale from the palm to the fingers that many slightly raised light blue blood vessels could be seen. Yi Tian moved carefully until Mu Ran's nails were trimmed round and smooth, and then he lowered his head and kissed her. His fingers gently put his hand back into the quilt.

Su Wenyang came early in the morning and stood by the door the whole time, not daring to disturb him. After Yi Tian finished everything, he walked over and whispered a few words in Yi Tian's ear.

Yi Tian frowned, nodded, and followed Su Wenyang out of the ward.

When Xu Ran came over at night, Yi Tian was not there for the first time. This was something that had never happened since Mu Ran woke up. Xu Ran sneered in his heart, and couldn't hold back his words for a moment: "Some people finally can no longer play the role of the leading actor in a bitter love drama who is so repentant."

Mu Ran looked at her and smiled helplessly, "Sister Xu Ran, don't say that."

Xu Ran glanced at him without saying a word, picked an apple from the fruit plate on the table and lowered his head to peel it. After a while, she suddenly said: "Mu Ran, stop doing stupid things."

Mu Ran was stunned, silent for a while, nodded slightly and said: "Okay."

Xu Ran did not raise his head, "He is good to you, but he just feels guilty. Don't fall into it anymore. Even if he likes you, the gap between you two is too big, and there are too many things between you, and something will always happen. Problem. Not to mention..."

What's more, he doesn't like you.

Xu Ran didn't finish what she said, but she knew that Mu Ran understood what she meant.

"Sister Xu Ran, I saved Yi Tian not because I wanted him to be grateful to me and give me something in return. At that time..." Mu Ran smiled, "I didn't even realize what was going on at the time, so I rushed over."

Xu Ran stopped moving her hands, raised her head and looked at the smile on his face, with a look of heartache in her eyes.

"How can I think about that now? Yi Tian's lover is Jian Ning. I know this." If at this time, when you know that Yi Tian has a lover, you still expect Yi Tian to like you. It is not the pursuit of love, it is truly shameless. And even without Jian Ning, he had already spent three years proving that it was impossible for Yi Tian to fall in love with him.

Xu Ran handed him the apple and glared at him: "He is really the stupidest person I have ever seen."

Mu Ran took the apple and took a bite. He didn't mind Xu Ran's comments and gave her a silly smile.