Su Wenyang nodded in response. He wanted to persuade him to rest first, but the words came to his lips but he didn't say them out.

Later, He Xudong came to the hospital followed by Xu Ran. Xu Ran arrived in front of the ward and saw Mu Ran's bloodless hands exposed through the glass window, with almost only bones left, and tears fell.

She didn't make a sound, just stood there motionless, and said in a daze: "He just swore in front of his mother's tombstone that he would live a good life..."

He Xudong hugged her distressedly and comforted her softly: "It's okay... He will be fine..."

Xu Ran didn't respond and stared at Mu Ran without blinking. After a while, she said, "I want to see Yi Tian."

He Xudong looked up at Su Wenyang who was following them. Su Wenyang nodded: "Master Yi said, if Miss Xu Ran wants to see him, take her there."

Xu Ran broke away from He Xudong's arms and followed Su Wenyang to Yi Tian's ward.

Yi Tiancai had eaten and was resting on the bed with his eyes closed. His face didn't look very good.

Xu Ran sat in front of the bed and said in a calm voice, "Why did he leave suddenly? Why did you let him go?" She had already heard what He Xudong said. Yi Tian drove Mu Ran away, but there was a car accident on the way. The genius who saved Yi would be injured like this.

Yi Tian's breath froze, he closed his eyes, and told Jian Ning what happened.

Xu Ran listened to him quietly. He didn't get angry or curse. He just stayed silent. After a while, she suddenly laughed: "You have met the stupidest person in the world."

Yi Tian stiffened and did not speak.

Xu Ran turned his head and looked out the window, his voice was very low, and he said to himself: "How could I... I believe you will treat him well..."

There were too many misunderstandings about what happened that night, and Yi Tian was unwilling to explain. He just said hoarsely to Xu Ran, "I'm sorry."

Xu Ran stood up, with cold eyes, "There is nothing to be sorry for. You are not wrong, you just don't love him." There is no certain response or result in one-way love. She used to face Yi Tian She couldn't stand the sarcasm and sarcasm to defend Mu Ran.

"There may be countless Jian Nings around you in the future, but this has nothing to do with Mu Ran. He is always guilty of doing wrong things to you, and is grateful to you for saving him again and again. This time he risked his life Even if I save you, I may not be able to survive now." Xu Ran turned and left, leaving the last words, "What he owes you, he has paid off."

Yi Tian clenched his fists suddenly and said in a cold voice: "It's not you who has the final say if you don't pay back."

Xu Ran didn't answer his words and walked out of the door. He Xudong was worried and followed him out.

The ward suddenly became quiet.

After a long while, Yi Tian suddenly muttered: "I didn't..." It was nothing, and he couldn't explain it clearly. It seemed like he was talking to himself inexplicably.

But Su Wenyang felt that he understood. He was answering Xu Ran's sentence "You just don't love him."

Because Yi Tian deliberately suppressed the news, it was already a few days later when Lin Han and Jian Ning found out about Yi Tian's accident. Lin Han didn't get to see Yi Tian, but when Jian Ning came, Yi Tian didn't let anyone stop him.

Jian Ning looked at Yi Tian's injured leg and pale face and couldn't help laughing. When she spoke, her voice was a little unsteady:

"why did not you tell me?"

Yi Tian looked at him and asked calmly: "Why should I tell you?"

Jian Ning forced a smile and said, "Don't be angry with me."

Yi Tian did not answer his words, but asked coldly: "Did we have sex that night?"

Jian Ning's breath was stagnant and she said softly: "No." After a pause, he continued: "It's my fault. I didn't consider that Mu Ran was still at home, so I stayed in your room."

When he was with Yi Tian, there were too many people like Mu Ran, but Yi Tian never wavered, and his eyes were always only on himself. So he just got used to it, got used to Yi Tian being his, and took it as a matter of course.

Yi Tian withdrew his gaze and said, "You can leave."

Jian Ning was anxious and reached out to touch him. Yi Tian raised his head and said in a slow and low voice, "Do you need me to repeat it again?"

Jian Ning's face turned pale and she retracted her hand as if she had been stabbed. He has never seen Yi Tian like this before. No matter how angry he was before, he would never show such a cold and distant expression to him.

Jian Ning hesitated, but the door was suddenly pushed open. Su Wenyang ignored his presence and said to Yi Tian, "Mr. Mu is awake." Yi Tian was stunned for a moment and wanted to get out of bed like crazy.

Su Wenyang rushed over and held him down and said, "Don't panic, don't panic, the doctor is checking." Yi Tian grabbed his hand hard, his whole body trembling slightly.

Jian Ning's heart ached when she saw Yi Tian losing control. Only today did he know that Yi Tian could be so