The people in the other two cars had loaded their things and were shouting this way. Xu Ran responded, then turned around and said: "I regard you as my brother, of course you can call me." She was smiling and her tone was But very serious.

Mu Ran was stunned, and his nose felt sore when he came to his senses.

They left in the morning and drove for more than three hours to arrive. After putting things away, a group of people went sightseeing and went back to the farmer's house as the sun was about to set.

The family had good conditions in the village and built a three-story building. There was also a large yard in front of the building, with a pergola in the yard covered with gourds.

Mu Ran watched in shock as they set up the table, took out the mahjong, and started the fight. There was also a girl who had a personality very similar to Xu Ran's and shouted to him: "Come here, come here!"

Before Mu Ran could say anything, Xu Ran spoke up: "He can't fight, don't embarrass him." Then he turned to Mu Ran and said, "The kitchen is inside, go and cook more good dishes, I'm so greedy for this." Help guys!"

The group of talents suddenly remembered Xu Ran's praise of Mu Ran's cooking skills before, and immediately began to make noises. Mu Ran blushed and hid in the kitchen amidst the jokes from the chefs.

After a while, Mu Ran came out with his sleeves rolled up and a cabbage in his hand. He said a little embarrassedly: "The hostess here has prepared some local specialties. I don't know what you like to eat." What, how about you order it, and I will try my best to make it as long as I have the materials."

A group of people didn't care about playing mahjong. A tall and strong man immediately turned his head and roared: "Everyone is here!"

"roll!!"

"You're the only one who still eats a full banquet?!"

"He is the eunuch who tested the emperor's poison hahahahahaha!"

Mu Ran watched them making a fuss and laughed too.

The last few people discussed it, and because they were afraid of wasting too much, they ordered five dishes with Mu Ran. They were all home-cooked dishes that were not difficult to make. Mu Ran took note of them and nodded to them before entering the kitchen again.

There were so many of them that it took a long time to prepare dinner. By the time the table was set for dinner, a group of people were already howling with hunger.

Mu Ran was placing the dishes and chopsticks, and he pointed to the dish at hand and said, "This is the fish-flavored eggplant you ordered." Right next to him stood the man who was scolded bloody for saying he wanted to have a full banquet. He picked up the chopsticks and tasted it casually. After chewing twice, he said "fuck", picked up the plate and ran out of the yard at lightning speed.

The other men were stunned for a few seconds, and then they shouted "bitch" and chased him out of the door. Xu Ran looked like she had expected it. Her female companions were confused at first, then tasted other dishes made by Mu Ran, and immediately shouted with shining eyes, "Brother Mu Ran proposes to marry me!!" and followed. How could the girls Xu Ran hang out with be so reserved? They were all more outgoing than the men.

Before Mu Ran knew how to answer, the gentlemen had already come in with empty plates. Hearing the girl's voice, they immediately shouted: "Brother Mu Ran wants to marry you!" Mu Ran blushed at the noise they made, and Xu Ran He almost squatted on the ground laughing.

A group of people just had a meal and played mahjong, while others went out for a walk. They will stay here tonight and are not planning to go back.

Xu Ran was playing mahjong and teaching Mu Ran how to read, when his cell phone rang. She took it out and saw that it was Yi Tian's number. Xu Ran dragged Mu Ran behind him and pressed him on the seat, "I'm going out to take a call, please help me!" As soon as the voice fell, he quickly walked out of the yard.

Mu Ran stood up in a hurry, "No, no, I can't!"

A pair of hands stretched out from behind him and pushed him back. A man sat down next to him and waved his big hand as if he was pointing the country: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid! Let my brother teach you how to kill them all without leaving anything behind." Just your underwear!"

"Fuck! If you don't keep your promise, I will take off your panties and put them on your head!"

"Hey Mu Ran, just feel free to fight. If he loses, it's his fault!"

"It's just that you have a brother to support you, so what are you afraid of!"

They had talked to this point, and any more coy evasion would be a spoiler of fun. Mu Ran simply put aside those messy worries and started playing with them.