Episode 1 (1/3)

Before we get onto this

Before we get onto this.. I just wanted to say TYSM FOR NEARLY 150 READSS : D
I will surely be motivated if this keeps up!! Again tysm and let's start!
_________________________
Episode 1 , Season 5 , Heather's POV. (Pretend TDAS no no exist) 🥱
_________________________

I was here. On a plane again. After a whole year. I don't know why Chris is doing this to us again. I swear to every God ever I'm going to sue and call 911 on him one day.

I was guessing it was like World Tour again, but just a 2.0 version and with everyone from generation 1.
Looks like I have to be stuck with that Russian masculine "girl" , and those other two squealing twins again.

A LOT of ships had been changing over the years, as some others also still stayed normal, though others also queer.

I saw Sierra with Cody, and him dangling from her hands tightening on their hug. Ugh, there's no way she's still doing that. It's been years, hasn't she gotten enough from him? Obsessive grape.

I got really bored so I decided to hide somewhere in the bathroom stalls to sleep so no one would see hear me snore. Yes yes, I do now shut up.
__________________________
Noah's POV - Fluff <3
__________________________

I was about to be in here once more, singing on a plane. Stuck with the same people, only some more so more people can die.

Eva, Izzy and I were together. Well, maybe they were just together. It sucks being the thirdwheel so much.

I went somewhere else, a not-so crowded and loud space to mind my own business.
Minutes later, I hear a person's footsteps rushing to the door. God, just more trouble again.

A child-like male came out of the door, panting in relief. Looks like he didn't notice me.

' Finally I'm free! ' He shouts.
He found me only a few seconds later staring at him with an annoyed face.

' Oops, sorry.. '

It was Cody.

Though I was not it today, I still let it slide.
It took him a while to sit near me, then explaining why he came here.

We talked for a while about how mad crazy Sierra was.
' I could never let anyone do that to me, I don't know how you can hold up with these things. ' I told him.

' ..Well, it's gotten used to me over the years. '
He'd reply with a chuckle.

I could see the kid getting closer to me every second.
(EMOTIONALLY😭)

' Well, I need to go, gotta run to Sierra before she starts to throw tantrums again. '

We wave at each other, as he leaves.
_________________________
Heather's POV
_________________________

I could literally hear those two gaywads having conversations. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

But I'm not risking it again. I have to be nice for that money.

After a while, Chef shouts to tell all of us to come here.

We all arrive after 5 minutes, glaring at the shiny and green prize money.

' Welcome back to Total Drama World Tour II! As you all know, the person who wins will keep this money all to themselves!
But, you will have to survive deadly challenges and try not get voted out. '
Chris said.

' Ugh, why are we doing this again? We had enough of you, Chris. '
Courtney starts.

'Hey! Don't be so forgetful about the cash prize, Haha. Anyway, I want to compete with Don since HE, thinks it's okay to copyright MY Total Drama with HIS Ro-diculous Race. He will never beat me without being unoriginal! '

A lot of sighs appear.

' .. Aaaand our next stop, Italy! '
____________________________________

600 words!
ERM baii cya later!
👩🏻🔫