♧3: Potential

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Everyone suddenly became quiet when figures from up high started emerging.

"WHOAAA THE MAGIC KNIGHT SQUAD CAPTAINS!!"

"What are those?"

Asta asked and Y/n was about to explain but Sekke beat her to it.

"They're the top mages in the kingdom right below the wizard King himself. They are his personal magic knights!"

"They all have there respective Squads that where most future magic knight join!"

Sekke then begins explaining all of the squad captains and there names. Asta's eyes couldn't stop sparkling in admiration. While Y/n leans towards Yuno.

"His suspicious dont you think Yuno?"

Yuno doesn't respond to Y/n making her sigh deeply.

"So cold"

Yuno glanced down at her before speaking.

"His gonna be fine. Its Asta."

Y/n looks at Yuno before nodding in agreement at his words.

"First test is with brooms everyone. Its the most basic of them all. Even if you've never tried riding one. Its okay your magic would still react."

Y/n looks at William Vangeance who was the Squad Captain of the Golden Dawn.

"If only I can see whats under there. His voice is hot though"

Y/n says this out loud which Yuno heard.

"Do you have no shame?"

Yuno asked bluntly at the girl in front of him. Y/n didn't feel offended at all as she giggle.

"Nope 0%. At least I'm being honest. I like cute and handsome guys. Whats wrong with that?"

"Not like I mean harm. If I know if someone is dating then obviously I'd back off" 

Y/n says with a serious look then after a few minutes or so changes into a cheeky smile.

"So.."

Y/n moves closer to Yuno to turn his frown upside down

"Smile~"

Yuno was taken back at this before immediately pushing her hands away and immediately looking the other way.

"Idiot."

"Hey I heard that!"

"That was the point."

William then summons a tree to give everyone a broom individually.

Y/n glances at everyone seeing they already picked there own brooms.