~ 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 ~ 𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓛𝓥𝓔

YOUR POV

Today was our first flying lesson! I was so happy to finally be able to fly. My granfather taught me to apparate for fun so I never got the chance to fly. We were heading to the training grounds excitedly.  Ron turned to Harry" Are you okay Harry?"he was visibly trembling. " No! What if I make a fool of myself!" Ron turned to him and patted his shoulder. " You won't. It's almost everyones first time flying ." I nodded in approval. Harry seemed relieved.

 I suddenly felt two people snatch me from my arms as my feet lifted off the ground.  "PUT  ME DOWN!" " Never" I heard two familliar voices say as they took of running dragging me along with them. They probably ran over a poor student. We got outside as they continued sprinting and took me to the training grounds where they threw me on the grass with all their power. I was literally launched 5 meters away. I landed face first in the grass as they laughed their arses off. I slowly got up, turned around to face them and threw myself on the twins and tackled them to the ground. I needed 3 people to get me off them as they ran away laughing. " Ron how do you even survive a night with them?" he looked at me and casually responded " Every time they are on the verge to end me, Mom saves me and ends them" I chuckled at the image of Molly tackling Fred to the ground but I knew she was more fierce than a dragon. 

I left the guys and headed over to Hermione who was waiting for the teacher alone in the corner. She read every single book about flying but was still mad worried about failling. I headed over to her and sat on the grass next to her. " You still worried?" I asked. " Yes. This is the only subject that you cannot memorise through a book!" "You are a very talented Hermione, this is not a problem for you" she looked better. " Thanks but its Neville we can worry about. Poor guy. I think he will mess this up too." she said. " Students gather around!" I heard auntie Rolanda's ( Madam Hooch) voice from behind us. We quickly got up and ran to catch up with the other students.

  We stood in two lines and faced eachother. Everyone stood next to a broom. I quickly shot a little smile to Neville to reassure him. He turned bright red. Auntie walked in the middle of the two lines and stood at the extremity. "Good afternoon class. Welcome to your first flying lesson." " Well what are we waiting for step on the left side of your broomstick. Come on now hurry up!" We all stepped to the left. "Stick your right hand over your broom and say: UP!" Multiple Up's could be heard everywhere "Up!" and my broom flew right into my hand! I looked over to Harry who said " UP!" and his broom obeyed first try too. Hermione looked at him and shot him a "WTH?" look. A few seconds later, Malfoy succeeded and he smirked proudly. Hermione was talking to her broom like if she was talking to a dog. I heard an angry "Up!" from Ron and his broom flew right into his face and everyone was chuckling. "You did it!" said Harry to the redhead. "Harry!" replied Ron. Auntie started talking as she was walking. " Now once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. Grip it tightly, you don't want to be sliding off the end." I did as instructed " Now when I blow my whistle, I want you to kick the ground hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment then lean slightly to the front and come back down"

 " On my whistle! Three tw-" she was interrupted by Neville who flew up the ground. He was shaking on his broom "Mr.Lonbottom!" but he did not hear her as he shot up in the sky. Everyone gasped and I clutched my hand to my mouth. "Neville!" I called him.His broom was flying like crazy doing twists and turns. He was screaming at the top of his lungs as he collided with a brick wall and he shot back down and flew straight for the students. Auntie pulled out her wand but was too late, as we all threw ourselves on the ground. Neville kept going in a gateway,flew back up over the tourets and went straight in a statue. The statue held a sword  held Neville's robe back. He hung from his robe as it was slowly tearing and fell to the ground. " Everyone out of the way!" Auntie rished to his side. Neville was grunting in pain. " Ohh now easy your wrist is broken." she helped him get up and looked at us " Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understood? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will be out of Hogwarts before they can say "Quidditch"" and she took off with Neville. Malfoy made his way to the center of the circle of students. He was tossing Neville's Rememberall in the air. Oh no... Neville got it at breakfast earlier this morning. 

" Did you see his face? If this fat lump gave it a squeeze, he would have remembered to fall on his fat asre!" and all the Slytherins started laughing. "Stop being mean to Neville!" said Parvati. Pansy turned to her "Oh i did not know your type is big fat crybabies" and they took off laughing again. I had enough of her. "Ooh Pansy can you shut up? Don't you have any mercy? Your voice is making all of us deaf!" I said as I played with my nails. Harry stepped next to Draco"Give it here Malfoy!" Blondie looked at Harry with a mischievous grin " ✨No ✨i'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find" he tossed the round object in his hand and monted his broom. He circled around me and flew back next to Harry. "How about on the roof!" and he shot up in the air and hovered next to a tree. " What's the matter Potter? Bit beyond you reach?" Harry miunted his broom and Hermione  stepped in " Harry no! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you dont even know how to fly! but Harry completely ignored her and took off after Malfoy. "What an idiot" "Hermione I agree so i'm going to go get him" I said with a playfull look and followed him. " Give it here Malfoy or I will knock you off your broom" threatened Harry. " Is that so?" said blondie. Harry flew into Malfoy who did a full 360 turn for a full dramatic effect. Malfoy whipped his head back  "Have it your way then" he told Harry before throwing the glass ball. I flew after it followed by Harry as I heard Draco call me back. I followed the ball and almost crashed into a tower. I then went down in a piqué position and as I was going to catch it, Harry flew next to me and caught it a few centimetres before it touched the ground. The Gryffindors cheered us and Malfoy looked very embarrassed.

 " Y/N! Potter! Come with me." I turned around to see Auntie Minnie. She walked rapidly in the hallway as me and Harry were trying to explain that Malfoy was going to break it Neville's Rememberall. She stopped at the door of a classroom and rushed inside. When she came out, she was followed by Oliver Wood, the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. "Hi Oli!" I waved at him. He waved back as Mcgonagall explained " Mr.Wood, I found you a seeker and a substitute seeker. Y/N will be substitute for all the teams." A grin grew on his face as he led us to the Quidditch Pitch.

 He opened the trunk he was carrying and explained. "These are the the balls used in Quidditch." he explained. I knew about them since I assisted to all the matches since I was very young. He took out a ball that was made of maroon colored leather. "This is the Quaffle. It is used to score in the hoops. The three Chasers play with it and it gives the team 10 points when scored." he put it back " The Keeper, protects the hoops from the opposing team's Quaffle." He then carefully removed chains from another ball. He was trying to hold it but it was moving crazy. " These are the bludgers. Oof. The Beaters play with them and they try to redirect them at the opposing teams players and protect their players with bats." He the threw it and beat it with a bat. It came back at him and he fell to the ground and carefully chained it back. He then pressed the Hogwarts badge inside the trunk. It opened to reveal a beautiful golden ball, that flew out and speed it's tiny wings. " This is the Golden Snitch. The seeker's job is to find it and catch it before the other team's seeker. It ends the game and accords 150 points to the team." We then trained a bit and he said how Auntie was right and we had talent. I was so happy! I could finally play the only sport that the school has.

A/N: Oof. This is a whopping 1648 words. I wrote nonstop and guess what? it's 2: 37 am! Well itsnot too late for me since i'm on easter break but I hope you enjoy! ILY 🤟