~ 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 ~ 𝓣𝓔𝓝

A/N: This chapter is kinda a fill in just to describe the grythercluff common room so it is not very exciting. The next chapter is for Cedric! There might not be serious romance in book one cuz you are just 11 years old so it's mainly about discovering stuff about your family. But they will definitely be more in year 2

YOUR POV

As we were going on to the courtyard, the painting of knight trying to eat an orange called my name. "Y/N! Y/N! The professors want to show you you new common room!" We turned to him and I asked where. He told me to follow him and started jumping from one painting to another. We ran after him and arrived at an immense portrait of a willow tree. What was particular was the tree coming out from the picture ( all that was popping out of the frame was a few leaves). "Woah" Harry exclaimed. It was really mesmerising. We were in a hallway with no classrooms so it was quiet. "Hello Y/N" said a voice from behind us. We turned around to see my grandfather and uncle Severus. I ran to them and hugged them. " I see you like the entrance!" said Grandpa. " I love it! I wish i could enter the picture though, it's so beautiful." My uncle looked at me with one of his rare smiles. " We knew you would want that, so this is what we came up with."  " Choose a password Y/N" I tought for a while but could not come up with anything. I suddenly had an amazing idea : no one will guess it and it will throw Ron of.

 I turned to Ron with a mischievous grin, " It will be: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow. Just for now" Hermione and Harry burst out laughing and Ron face matched his hair at the tought of his failed attempt to do magic. " All right then. You will whisper that to the leaves and you will step in the painting. When you get there, you will touch the trunk of the tree, say it again and a door will appear. You will enter from there. I carefully took one of the leaves and whispered to it. I then stepped in and found myself in a sunny  field with flowers. In the middle stood the tree. My friends followed me as well as my Grandfather and Uncle. The others could not come as they were busy teaching. The trio looked around them in awe and so did I. I touched the massive bark and whispered once again. A door appeared and I excitedly opened it. In front of my eyes laid a beautiful common room with soft light peering from its many windows and plants everywhere.  "Bloody hell! ( u know who said that) 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: This is the vibe I imagined but if u dont like it and think it's giving Hufflepuff then just imagine it the way u like

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: This is the vibe I imagined but if u dont like it and think it's giving Hufflepuff then just imagine it the way u like. BYEEEE ✨ 

i turned to grandpa and tackled him and uncle Sev in a big hug. " THANK YOU SOO MUCHHH"      "You're welcome sweetheart. We will be leaving you because we have some important duties but before we go, I will let you know that you can invite  your friends from other houses to sleep here like Harry, Ron and Hermione. Good afternoon kids"  Uncle Sev said befor he and Grandfather left. Hermione turned to me squealing " THIS IS AMAZIIINGG" " I know we can have sleepovers!" " Let's explore this place!" said Harry. And we took off searching every inch of this place. We even had a sleepover since it was a weekend the next  day.