~ 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 ~ 𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝

A/N: I'm so sorry if i havent posted in 3 days but i was tired with all the fasting and stuff so I did not have time to write. If you have any chapter suggestions, don't hesitate to message them to me, i'll give you credit!

YOUR POV

We all made our way behind Percy on the moving stairs. The multiple paintings that covered t(e walls examining us, the new first years. I was familiar to this landscape as I often came to the Gryffindor common room to visit my friends when I was younger. Harry looked around in amazement " So staircases don't move places in the muggle world?" I asked out of curiosity " No they don't" he said. The staircase stopped. Percy advanced and stood in front of the Fat Lady. "Password?" "Caput Draconis"  It meant "dragon's head" in latin I tought. The portrait opened to reveal a warm common room in red and golden colors. The cozyness filled the place. " Boys dormitories to the left and girls to the right!" Percy yelled. Me and Hermione waved at Harry and Ron and made our way up the spiral staircase. 

We came to a door engraved with  " First years" in golden letters. I opened the big wooden door with a wave of my hand and all the girls entered behind me. A circular room, filled with warm looking beds with extremely tempting cozy sheets layed before my eyes. A fire roared in the fireplace as the smell of firewood surrounded me. I quickly spotted my bed by seeing Mischief or Ms. Behavior as my friends call her curled up on my pillow. Pip ( my owl ) who was sitting on my head flew over to the covers with a look of sleepyness in his eyes. I guess my pets share the same love I have for sleep. I put on my nightgown,brushed my teeth in a rush and threw myself on my bed. "Y/N you have to empty your trunk" Was the last thing I heard before drifting to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up ( after Hermione threatened to throw her 27 pound book on my candy if I dont get up) and got ready. Since it was a weekend, I put on comfy clothes because  I still did not know what I was going to do for the day.

I rushed to the living room ( of the common room) where I spotted Harry and Ron on the couch " Goodmorning guys!" I waved at them " Morning Y/N! We were waiting for you to go get breakfast" said a cheerfull Ron

I rushed to the living room ( of the common room) where I spotted Harry and Ron on the couch " Goodmorning guys!" I waved at them " Morning Y/N! We were waiting for you to go get breakfast" said a cheerfull Ron. We made our way to the Great Hall where I left Harry and Ron to quickly greet my older friends. I went back to the Gryffindor table after ten minutes. Harry was patting the seat next to him while looking at me inviting me to sit . I sat between him and Ron who was eating like there was no tomorrow. " Look it's our favorite princess! " said Fred and George while coming over to us. " You know other princesses?" I said jokingly. " Who do you like more, me or him?" they said in unison. " Neither one of you. My favorite Weasley is your Mum because she feeds me the best food" I said. The true reason I loved Molly was because she treated me like a daughter, and made me feel like I have a mother. " Well i'm going to learn how to cook now" said George. I giggled and gave him a hug, earning myself many jealous glances across the Great Hall.

After a bit of exploring of the school with the twins, we then went back to the common room, where Mischief ran over to me and rubbed itself on my legs. Pip started jumping up and down at the smell of giggly grapes ( his fav candy) , and as the name suggests, they are grapes that giggle. I ran to my bedroom and snatched my favorite book and settled down on the couch next to Hermione and Harry. Ron was in front of us and he talked with Harry while Hermione and I were reading. After a while, I felt my eyes getting droopy. I was too lazy to get up because I got comfy on the couch ( do you know this feeling?!). 

NOBODY'S POV

Y/N book fell out of her hand to the floor as her head leaned onto someone's shoulder. He (⚡️) stiffened up scared to move too much and disturb the girl's deep slumber.