Chapter 47: Secrets reveal

Start from the beginning

"A week of training camp, huh?" Iida said.

"We'll have to bring a lot with us." Midoriya continued.

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff." Kaminari added.

"Night vision goggles..." Mineta replied.

"Oh, since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why don't Class A all go shopping together?" Hagakure happily suggested which the others agreed.

"Hey, Bakugo! You're coming too!" Kirishima said.

"Like I'd do something so irritating." Bakugo replied before walking away.

"Will you come too, Todoroki?" asked Midoriya which Todoroki politely declined since he wanted to visit his mother.

"Oh, alright then. How about you, Boboi-" Midoriya asked while turning around just to see that the said friend's seat was empty.

"Eh? Where's Boboiboy?" Midoriya asked while looking around in the class to search for the teen.

"Just as the last lesson end, he quickly packed his stuffs and ran out of the class in hurry." said Uraraka.

"Really? Where did he go in such a rush?" Midoriya wondered.

"Who knows. But he looked excited about something." Uraraka added.

"Then it can't be help. I will just text him that everyone is going shopping tomorrow." said Midoriya before walked towards his seat to packed his stuffs.

'I wonder where is he going...' Midoriya thought.

__________

Just as the last lesson's end, Boboiboy quickly packed his stuffs and walked out of class. When he was approaching the school gate, he could see a car was parked in front of the gate. The car he recognised as Maskmana's car!

Realising it, Boboiboy quickly ran towards the car as the car's window slide down, revealing Amato, his father who was waiting for him at the driver seat.

"I heard the news and quickly came here since I knew you will immediately leave the school. Get in and don't worry about Aizawa. I already told him." said Amato.

Hearing that, Boboiboy got in the car without hesitation and Amato droved the car back to his mansion.

"Anyway, congrats for passing your final exam." praised Amato while driving the car.

Boboiboy got a little embarrassed by the praise but replied with confidence.

"Thanks. After all, if I didn't, then I won't get to hear a thing from you, father. It's what we promised for." said Boboiboy.

"Well, you're right about the promise but even if you didn't pass the exam, I will still tell you everything." Amato admitted.

After hearing that, Boboiboy felt like he discovered that he had been tricked... AGAIN today from different person.

"Don't blame me. I did that to motivate you during your final exam. It's really effective, right?" Amato grinned, almost looks like Aizawa's face that says 'you had been tricked'. This just make Boboiboy felt annoyed.

'These two... no wonder they're friends. They are basically partners in crime. Both of them are cruel.' Boboiboy thought as he folded his arms and stared outside of the car's window. Amato who saw this scene couldn't help but chuckled towards Boboiboy's annoyed plus pouting face.

"By the way, why are you using Maskmana's car?" Boboiboy asked.

"My car have some problems with the engine. So, I borrowed Maskmana's car while he is repairing mine." Amato explained.