Chapter 6: First Day In Aizawa's Care

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
☆ [" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
This is the day. The first day of high school. Boboiboy looked at his reflection at the mirror.

「"Well, the uniform is not too bad, it's pretty comfortable to be honest. Luckily, I managed to do my tie successfully, if not, I will just ask Mr. Aizawa to teach me how to wear it."」

He looked back at the mirror and felt like something is missing.

「"Right, my cap!"」

Boboibiy got attach with the cap and the watch, and intended to wear them all the time wherever he go. Well, it's the only things he has ever since he's in the hospital. And the only memory he has for now. Boboiboy could only wish the school allows him to wear it during school hours.

After breakfast, he went to school with Aizawa. On their way, Aizawa advised him about something.

"Listen. You might know some of the teachers there but I'll remind you. We don't play favourites. We will treat our students equally."

"I know that. Don't worry. I don't want to be treat differently either."

"That's good to hear then."

Once they arrived, Boboiboy went straight to his class while Aizawa went to the teachers lounge. On his way, Boboiboy saw Midoriya at the hallway.

"Good morning, Midoriya!"

"Oh, Boboiboy. Good morning."

"Searching for our class?"

"Yeah. This place is huge till the point I think I will get lost one day."

「'Well, I did get lost when I first came here. No, scratch that. I always get lost because I walways forgot which way to go. But, now I know all the place in this huge building, including our class, 1A.'」

"Follow me. I know the way."

"Eh, really?"

"Yup. Trust me."

They walked until they arrived at a big door that was written 1A on it, much to Boboiboy's relief.

「'Phew... I'm glad I didn't get lost this time.'」Boboiboy thought.

"Woah, what a giant door. Has to be accessible to everyone." Midoriya commented.

"Yeah, now let's get in!"

Once they opened the door, both of them was welcomed with loud noises coming from their classmates.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to UA before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!!!"

"Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida."

「'Oh, it's that rude glasses guy who sat beside me and the guy who sat next to Midoriya before the practical exam. How coincidence.'」Boboiboy thought.

Then, the glasses guy noticed both of them and started walking towards them.

"I'm from Somei Private Academy."