💀 Chapter 1 - Friends for Never 💀

"Shut the hell up, you were never a real friend!" Marie yelled.

Bailey gasped, "You too, goodbye!"

"With your makeup-ass!" Kylie yelled.

"You are too!" Bailey replied.

"I barely wear makeup!" She spoke.

"Thats why your parents are dead, goumi!" Bailey yelled.

Kylie gasped, she looked away.

Bailey scoffed. She walked away; she was leaving. She couldn't deal with Kylie and her squad. Kylie finally was relieved. After Bailey, left. Bailey packed everything from her. area.

"Babe, it's okay...." Max spoke.

"Just... let me get some time to myself, sorry." She sighed, walking.

Makayla walked over to Max.

"I'll talk to her, later." Max sighed. Following her lead.

Upstairs 

Kylie stood there. She was thinking about something, surprising. Max opened the door, Kylie's tears fell down, slowly. She started sniffing. Max walked over. Rubbing her back. 

"Honey, I'm here for you." He replied.

Kylie hugged him tightly, crying. Max smiled, then he laid her on his chest. Smiling at Kylie.

"Thanks Max, it's just... She never knew what I went through." Kylie stuttered.

"It's understandable, you tried giving her chances. She's gone, no worries now." Max smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled, stuffing her head in Max's chest. 

Kylie lifts her head of quickly, she put her hand on his chest. Then stared at him in his eyes, Max looked at her. Then he chuckled, nervously. 

"Hehe, I know... I'm a bit nervous..." Max spoke.

"I.. Is there something you need to ask?" She replied.

"No, not that I know of." Max blushed.

Kylie smugged, then she smirked. She knew when it was racing. Something was up, it wasn't always like that. He would just get nervous for somehow. 

"Tell me, later." She smiled.

"Sure, later." Max smiled.

Max got up and went to the bathroom. Kylie waited for him, on her phone. She was pretty in an okay mood, for now.