Before you read chapter 3 (Small Apology and Explanation)

First things first. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Things got worse over here and doesn't look like it will get better any time soon. We honestly don't know how much time we have, nor when they might turn off the power. Despite this, I decided to write some more. We're still trying, and small possible good things recently happened, but they might get outweighed by the bad things very soon.

* to note, this was old, and my current situation is different now.

I'm going to say this now before you read ch. 3, so it'll be really quick. There is going to be some action in this one. This means this will be my first time writing action. So I'm apologizing beforehand if I mess anything up, or it becomes hard to follow. I'm going to try my best to make it make sense and easy to follow, but I can't make any promises.

Also, a reminder it's been awhile since I watched the show and haven't got caught up, IRL things and all that, so when I'm writing this, I'll be going off memory and episode summaries. So certain things might not be right or the things they say, in canon, might be off. I'll also be obviously adding some original stuff to add a bit of spice to it. So I hop you keep these in mind and don't mind too much about this.

Now I'm not doing this for each one, just this one. As it wouldn't be unnecessary after this.

Side note, I just realized I was using the wrong tag for my notes, it's A/n not A/c I'm dumb.

And I just realized I didn't show the different styles, these may change over time as I get more comfortable writing:

* high: words with nothing surrounding them typically means it something being described.

* bold: typically for special stuff like the characters names.

* Slant: these are from when the character is thinking to themselves, typically in quotation marks.

* "sup": quotation marks around the words, beside a character's name, is when the character is speaking.

* "high/fuck me": the / separates the character speaking out loud and when they're thinking to themselves.

* 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽: a custom font I use to emphasize something, mainly something when the character is talking. Sometimes bolded to make the point even clearer.

* 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕: another custom font that I use to show great anger or to be threatening. Sometimes in bold to show even more anger.

* --I'm on TV--: these will be for characters listening to TV, radio, speaker, etc.