Quick Note Before The Story

Hi everyone. This is my very first public story. I decided to go for a fanfic and a reader insert to start me off and to ease myself into it. This doesn't mean I'll stop making fanfics when I start posting original stories. Since I'm new to this, many of the names for chapters, titles and such might be a little odd, but I'll probably get better as I go on or not, as I suck pretty bad at that.

Also do to real life things going on I won't be able to update it as much as I would like to but once we manage to get enough to support ourselves and I can focus on writing, then I'll be able to update it on a more regular bases.

Also, I don't know if I'll do what others do, like the POV thing. Sometimes it's a little weird, almost like the character is narrating their life. Not bashing anyone who does it, I do get why they do it, but I don't think I'll do it.

I would also like to point out that I'm not caught up on the story, left off around season 4 of the anime and definitely not the manga. So I don't know if I'll just come up with my own ending or wait until I do get caught up, when I reach that point in the story. Also, I will be adding some things to certain characters that they didn't have in the original, just some characters and adding some new ones to better fit the story. I'm also going a bit off memory, so I might get something's wrong. Also, some story stuff might get rushed, but I'm pretty sure that's standard with fanfics.

And I would also like to add, I've never written romance before or much of anything for that matter. So sorry if I don't often use the right wording or seems rushed. Since I want to write different stories, I figured I focus on my weakest point.

If you, at any point, find the way I write a little odd, here's a link to explain why I write this way;

* https://www.wattpad.com/1217987938-about-my-writing-style-how-i-write