Ch. 2 | Entrance Exam Arc | Time To Get Going

The Nightmare

The screen is dark and fuzzy, like a corrupted video life.

Child ??? 1: "Ha, you be a hero?"

Child ??? 2: "Why? You're such a loser."

Child ??? 3: "Yea, just a scaredy-cat loser."

Child ??? 1: "There's no way someone as scared as you can become a hero."

???: "I-I can do it, just watch me."

Child ??? 1, 2, & 3: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Child ??? 1: "In your dreams, baby, loser."

???: "I-I-I can *sob* I can do it. You'll see. AH."

Child ??? 3: "Y-you just hit him, isn't that going too far?"

Child ??? 1: "Ha. Not at all. The weak will always bow before the strong. Besides, what's he going to do cry to his parents, oh wait, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽. HAHAHAHAHA."

???: "Grrrrr. aaahh."

Child ??? 1: "Ouch. You wanna fight hu, well..."

Adult ???: "Hey, what's going on here?"

Child ??? 1: "Crap, the teacher, run."

Teacher ??? 1: "hu. You wanna be a hero, but you don't have a quirk. I think you should be....more realist."

Hero???: "I'm sorry, kid, that's impossible. I think you should try something else."

Hero??? 2: "he's right. Besides, you'll get hurt. It's better to chose something....within your abilities."

???: "why can't I be a hero. Why do they all say the same thing? "You'll get hurt", but so do you. Why are you the only ones allowed to risk your life? Why are you the only ones allowed to help people? Because you have powers. grrrrr I hate this, I hate this so much. *sob* I just want to help. I just want to protect poeple."

Big Hero???: "Ha, be a hero without a quirk. Fat chance. You're better off trying to colonize the moon, but hey, if you wanna kill yourself, go right ahead. I won't stop you. t-tHAHAHAHA."

???: "why? Why can't I? I just want to help. I wanna be like big sis. I want to make mom and dad proud of me. Why is that so wrong? *sob* why?"

Monster: "Because you're weak."

???: "no, you. YOU BASTARD. AAAAAAAAH."

*Thud*

Monster: "HAHAHA. Awww. A tough guy, hu. Where was that all that spunk, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼. HAHAHAHAHA."

???: "*sob* mom, *sob* dad."

Monster: "that's right, kid. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭. 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾."

???: "nooooo"

Monster: "Yes, heheheheee, they're dead because you're weak. HAHAHAHA. and always will be. come here."

*Grip*

???: "AHHH!"

*Grip tightens*

Monster: "hahahaha look at you. Weak. Quirkless. Hopeless.....𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼. I bet your sister thinks you're weak too."