♧2: Muscles are Hot

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"You cannot be serious" 

"I am. I don't wanna bother having that much attention to me so have the position. I have no plans of battling it out with you Lemiel" 

"You.. but you did help in the attack!" 

"And?" 

"Scarlette you're too carefree!" 

The red haired smirk as she moves to caress his face.

"Isn't it a great attribute, Wizard King hm?" 

Lemiel looks at her in shock before looking away before shyly looking up at her.

"It is." 

_______________________________________

Y/n and Mimosa was getting ready to leave but was saying there farewell to the two boys. 

"I'll be waiting for you at the entrance exam Y/n!" 

Y/n looks at Asta a bit surprised at his words but smile at his determination.

"That's gonna depend on if I will take the exam Asta" 

"Why won't you?!" 

"I just have no desire for it"

"And us Royalties are given a choice to just ask a specific squad we want to join if we get good words about ourselves."

"WHOAA THATS COOL THEN WHY DONT YOU DO THAT Y/N"

Y/n moves closer to him covering his mouth.

"Shh don't shout" 

"I think you should join Y/n.. " 

Mimosa says this out of nowhere in a quiet tone. Y/n looks at her sister tilting her head.

"Not you too Mimosa" 

"But you're amazing even without your grimoire before sis I think you'd be great as a Magic Knight! and.. if we ended up in the same squad we can be together and spend time.." 

Y/n's eyes soften at Mimosa's words and suddenly a voice made them look at the direction.

"If you have power then use it to protect others."

Yuno says out of nowhere looking at Y/n. She smirk as she wraps her arms around his arm.

"Eh you want to see me again Yuno~"

Mimosa was stunned as she tries to get y/n off Yuno but failed. Y/n smile playfully poking his cheek.

"Come on admit it and say my name!"