♧2: Muscles are Hot

Start from the beginning

Yuno looked at her with stoic eye before grabbing her arms and pushing it off him gently.

"Your strong. I want to see how you do in the entrance exam."

He then looks away from her.

"So you should go Y/n."

The last bit startled Y/n because he actually said her name as she asked. A smile form on her face.

"Heh you said my name. I like how you say it Yuno"

Y/n teased before hearing a voice.

"Lady Y/n and Lady Mimosa your ride is here!"

The two sisters nodded as they waved at the two boys.

"See ya in six months Asta"

Mimosa says shyly and Asta smiled in response and nodding.

"Mhm see you both!!"

"Bye Cutie Asta and Handsome Yuno~"

Y/n says with a playful smile waving at them then wrapping her arms around Mimosa so the two girls walk together.

"They are fun"

"Then become a magic knight!!"

"That don't exactly mean I'll see them but... It would be fun to see more of these upcoming people aiming to be a magic knight"

"But if I'm doing this then I prefer to do the exam like everyone else. Much more fun and to see where it gets me"

Mimosa looks at her with sparkly eyes and nodded.

"Yeah! But I already decide on which squad I'm joining so I have no desire of participating.."

"Golden Dawn right Mimosa?"

"Yeah! I like the squad they're all so cool!"

"Our cousins would definitely be sad about that choice Mimosa"

"I know but I have already decided!"

Y/n nodded at her words.

"I'll just see where my abilities gets me when the time comes. It'll be so much fun!!"

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》 }

Six months went fast. Y/n decided to take the magic knight entrance preparations seriously. She had trained the whole time along with her sister.

Shes excited to see whats to come. While with Asta and Yuno. They had finally arrived at their destination.

As they enter lots of citizens were cheering for them.