ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕤

a/n- this chapter has suggestive content in it 

There was something tragically ironic about wearing your murdered friend's cloak while kissing the man who stabbed him through the chest. By the time you decided to pull away, was when you realized how badly stained you were with Yuta's blood, dried red prints covering your hands and the hem of your nightgown. However, Megumi's face and neck were marked in it- due to your blood-stained hands holding his face while...- god you don't even want to think about it.

"Did he give you this," Megumi asked, most likely referring to Yuta as 'he' because Megumi wasn't aware of his name. You found that funny, Yuta who most likely spent countless hours to avenge his lover only to fail by a man who wasn't aware of his existence.

You felt a cold breeze brush against your bare shoulders as Yuta's cloak wrapped around you was torn off. "What are you doing?" you asked. You watched as Megumi ripped a shaggy strip from Yuta's cloak, holding it horizontally in front of your face. "I don't want you to look at him as we walk past. It's not a sight you deserve to witness. " Megumi uttered, carefully covering your eyes with the rag, tying the ends together with a knot at the back of your head.

"How will I find my way back home if I can't see" you remarked. "I know, I'll lead you" Megumi advised, slowly locking his pale hands with yours, fingers interlocking, with a careful tug, he guided you forward.

He walked slowly, not wanting you to trip, but you couldn't help but pause at the damp feeling appearing on your feet, the liquid seeping through your slippers.

'This must be Yuta's blood' was the realization you came to, feeling your heart race, if your eyes weren't covered, you'd probably be facing his corpse, guilt washing over you.

"Don't think about it" Megumi uttered, tugging at your hand, forcing you to pull through your regrets.

Megumi only let you take off the blindfold the second you were in the hallways of the manor, finally indoors in the warmth. The proper lighting coming from the candle lamps hung on the walls gave you a better look at the aftermath, walking towards the mirror hung on the wall, analyze your distraught appearance. You glanced at Megumi through the mirror, noticing a slash on Megumi's side, skin around the wound stained with his dried blood. "You're hurt" you uttered, turning to look at him. "So are you" Megumi responded, clicking his tongue, his finger tilting up your head, wanting a better look at the nick on your neck.

"We can deal with this in the bathroom, we need to clean up anyway" Megumi added.

---

You watched the dried blood stains liquify as you washed them in the sink, diluted blood spilling out of your palms and into the drain. You switched your attention away from the reminder of your sins, looking towards Megumi who had finished cleansing the blood off of his face, focusing his attention on drying the washed skin with a white towel. "Are you done yet, we should get started on disinfecting our cuts" he asked, disposing the rag into a bin. "Yeah- Yeah, let's do that" you responded, quickly shutting off the water.

Megumi walked over, sitting on the sink's counter, thighs spread apart, stripping his ruined white collar shirt off, and throwing it onto the floor as he leaned back. "Be quick" he uttered, as he watched you damp a white rag with alcohol. You leaned over to his abdomen, before lightly grazing his wound with the alcohol-laced cloth. The burning sensation caused Megumi to grip the counter, a quiet groan escaping through his lips. "How does this hurt more than being sliced with a sword" Megumi grunted. "I'm trying to be as gentle as possible" you replied, stepping back, satisfied with your work.

"Switch places with me, I'll do your neck" Megumi advised, wrapping a bandage around his torso and then landing off of the counter. "But it's really not a serve" you argued, interrupted by Megumi picking you up by your waist, resting you easily on the counter. "You should really learn not to argue with me" He mumbled, forcing your head to the side and then tracing his finger on the cut, eyes narrowing. "What are you doing just clean it already" you uttered, turning your head to look at him, only to be instantly shoved back to your original position. Then you felt it, the wet muscle of Megumi's tongue pressed against your cut, licking a straight vertical stripe of your wounded skin, his dark hair tickling your ear.