ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖, 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤

You tried to be the perfect daughter, you really did but now you're sobbing your eyes out in your room. You won't lie, having the title of a princess has made your life drastically easier compared to those who are forced to address you as 'your royal highness." However, everything good must come with a price. And your price just so happens to be an arranged marriage with a prince you've never even laid eyes on.

What even was his name again? Something with an 'M' right?

Megumi Fushiguro?-- Yeah, that's his name. 

It doesn't matter, you've seen this story often played out by your friends and families. Wonderful innocent noble women or princesses get married off to some hideous obnoxious demons... also known as men who were given too much power.

So when your parents announced to you that you'd be married to the son of  Zenin family, your heart shattered. You knew this day would happen, but seeing it come to reality felt like unreal. You excused yourself  from the dinner table before your parents could see you cry.

You thought you had more time before that big announcement. Hell, you thought that maybe you'd even find a way out of an arranged marriage before your parents made up their minds. 

 The gentle sound of your bedroom door being knocked on caused you to slowly drag yourself out of bed. Before twisting the golden doorknob open, you wiped your eyes. There he stood, your personal royal guard, Yuuji Itadori, and right behind him was your lady-in-waiting, Nobara Kugisaki. He looked at you with such an empathetic expression, while Nobara couldn't even bear to look at you in the eyes, finding it too painful to see her dear friend in pain.

"I'm guessing you both heard of the news" You croaked, your voice a bit unsteady from crying.

"I'm sorry," Yuuji mumbled as Nobara bit her lip and nodded.

You turn your back on them  and start walking into your room, like always they followed you, only remaining a couple of steps behind you. You sat on your bed and rested your hands on your lap while Yuuji stood in front of you, while Nobara sat at the edge of your bed.

"I have no idea why I'm even crying, I knew this would happen one day. But I just... I just didn't expect it to happen this soon." you laughed painfully as  wiped your face.

"You're allowed to cry. This whole thing is overwhelming... " Yuuji sighed.
"I don't even know why all women have to go through this bullshit." Nobara huffed, finally expressing her frustration as she crossed her arms.

"At least I get a shiny crown right" you sighed and then leaned your back against your bed and crossed your arms on your chest.

"Do you know anything about him? The guy you're supposed to get married to." Nobara asked, trying to find a bright side to your situation.

"I barely know anything besides that he's a part of the Zenin family. "You sighed.

"Zen-in... Zennnin. Where did I hear that name before" Yuuji hummed as he tapped his chin. His eyes lit up as he came to a realization.

"Gojo mentioned them before he said that they're really-- y'know what? .. Never mind! " Yuuji started laughing--a type of laugh where you try to cover up something by making it sound causal. You instantly sat up, glaring at the pink-haired royal guard. "Do you know something?" you questioned, raising your eyebrow.

"Me? No- nothing- forget I said anything" Yuuji stuttered as his eyes traveled all around the room to avoid making eye contact with yours.

"As your royal Highness, I command you to tell me the truth"