ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟, 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

You walked down the hallways, approaching your bedroom's door, only to see Nobara and Yuuji with their arms crossed. "Where were you young lady? We came to room this morning at you weren't there" Nobara teased.

"Wait was there another trial?" Yuuji asked in a whisper as if it were a secret.

"No- I didn't have a trial last night, thankfully" you answered. "Then where were you?" Yuuji added.

" I slept in Megumi's room" you answered, looking away from them, too embarrassed to witness their flustered reaction.

"Y/- Y/n when we meant that you should try to make him fall in love with you - we didn't mean by using your-" Nobara gasped, her face flushed with disbelief. "I didn't have- I didn't have sex with him, Nobara" you whispered, remembering that you were still in a public hallway.

"So you just slept" Yuuji questioned. "Yes- I only slept there because he thought my room was too loud for me to actually sleep in. Now that's clear up can we please get something to eat" you huffed, gently pushing your friends down the hall.

---

You were in the middle your conversations with your friends at the dinner table till you heard the doors open, a familiar dark haired knight walking to the room, his face lifting up with joy as he realized he walked into the dinning room.

"Okkotsu?" Yuuji laughed, going over to playfully hit Yuta's shoulder. "What you doing here?" Yuuji questioned.

"I'm actually assigned to be Y/n's personal knight" Yuta replied, rubbing the nape of his neck in embarrassment. "Huh? She already has one and it's me" Yuuji huffed, in disbelief.

"Well, her fiancé thought she'd need a second protector, I mean, she is quite important" Yuta commented, moving his glance behind Yuuji to look at you, faint smile on his lips.

"It's nice to see you again, Y/n" Yuta added. "You already met, Y/n?" Yuuji questioned. "We bumped into each other this morning, how exactly do you know Yuta" you remarked.

"We met last night, he's my new roommate" Yuuji beamed, resting his arm on an awkward Yuta's shoulder.

"Am I seriously not the only one who met Yuta?" Nobara commented. "Oh- I guess we haven't, it's nice to meet you-"

"Nobara Kugisaki, Y/n's best and prettiest lady in waiting" Nobara interrupted, a confident grin on her lips.

"You're her only lady in waiting so it's not much of a competition, Kugisaki" Yuuji added, causing Nobara's face to instantly switch to a annoyed expression. "Learn some manner, you half of a knight" Nobara scoffed. As Yuuji and Nobara began to argue with one another, you notice Yuta slowly backing away from Yuuji, closer to your seat, leaning over your ear, "are they always like this?" he whispered, his breath fanning on your neck.

"Everyday. You'll get use to it" you snickered. "Shall we excuse ourselves then, it seems like they don't plan on stopping soon" Yuta proposed, extending his hand for you under the table.

You knew you probably shouldn't ditch your friends- but there just something about Yuta that allures you, it doesn't help that you find him to be so pretty, his skin clean and pure, warmest smile, sleepy innocent dark eyes.

So you couldn't help but take his hand, slowly sneaking through the doors and then running down the halls with Yuta.

"Where are we going" you laughed, letting Yuta lead you. "There only one place I actually know how to get to in this maze of a castle" Yuta replied, turning his head to look at you. "Don't worry, you'll like it" Yuta added.

Yuta took you to the massive garden in the yard of the manor, old marble statues around a small man-made pond, a dark green hedge maze in the distance, classic rose garden neatly in a pattern.