"Edward-sama... I'm sorry for not coming earlier, I should've guessed that he would come again"

"Don't worry, Lysette-sama, I'm already happy that you came to help me"

"! Y-You're welcome... ... ..."

Lysette became a little flustered at Edward saying such a thing, then she looked at Nanako, who was making a somewhat worried expression as she looked at Edward, it was clear to both her and Lysette, that he had been on the edge whenever the prince was present.

And they both had an idea why he was like that, though what they thought was the main cause, was more of an addition to his actual reasons for being on the edge. Still, they both felt that they should do something to solve the prince's problem. And Lysette had an idea, that she felt rather embarrassed about.

"H-Hmm... E-Edward-sama, if you don't mind, I have a proposal to make to you"

"And that would be?"

"H-How about I start l-living h-here with you and Nanako-san... A-At least, until that guy stops coming here"

That was Lysette's idea, living together with Edward since she was keenly aware of the fact that the prince wouldn't try to take Nanako away from Edward if a direct member of one of the four ducal houses was present to keep him in check. And as a bonus, she would get to spend more time with Edward.

"... I don't see a problem with it, Lysette-sama"

"Really! Ah! I-I mean, thank you, Edward-sama"

Without any questioning, Edward accepted Lysette's proposal with a gentle yet tired smile.

"Haa... Now, if you two can excuse me, I need to go back to doing my tasks"

Having said that, Edward got up from the chair he was sitting on, but before he began walking away he first went towards Lysette and stood right in front of her, which caused her to blush a little, then when he suddenly hugged her in a tight embrace, Lysette's blush intensified as she was caught by surprise. While Nanako also showed surprise but with jealousy instead of bashfulness.

"... ... ... H-Hmm... E-Edward-sama? I-Isn't this eno- MNNPPHH!?"

"Yeah, Edward-sama! Lysette-sama already go- Wha!?"

Just like yesterday, Lysette was kissed by Edward without any prior warning, causing both her and Nanako to freeze. Though luckily for her, different from yesterday, this kiss was a short one, as Edward let her go after a few seconds... Only for him to look at Nanako, whose jealousy, immediately turned into flusters.

"W-Wait a-a m-minute, E-Edward-sama, I-I- MMMMNNN!?"

Nanako attempted to walk away, but due to how close she had gotten to Edward in her initial attempt to have him hug her as well, she was immediately hugged and kissed by him.

After hugging and kissing his two fiancées, Edward showed a much more refreshed and livelier expression, a stark contrast to their beet-red faces as they looked down in embarrassment. Then he gently held one of their hands, causing the two to look at him.

"Lysette-sama, Nanako. Thank you for always being here to help me. And I really, really love you two"

" "..." "

The two looked away as they couldn't endure the feelings they felt from hearing his words, and seeing the two do that, caused Edward to make a small smile before giving them a second kiss, but this time on their cheeks, which was more than to make their red faces become even redder. After doing so he finally walked away to do his usual routine of helping around the manor.