Crazy in love

"Y/n , You ok?" Summer asks. "Nooo!! Jackson took Killua". "WHAT?!" Gon says shocked. "Jackson was looking at us weird so Killua pressed him about it". "Then what happened?" They ask.

"Then Jackson knocked Killua out and dragged him away. "What the heck , We can never have a normal outing" Summer says. " Real , but we getting him back" Gon says.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I ask. "We're gonna make a plan". Summer slaps the back of Gons head. "Owww" Gon says rubbing the back of his head. "You sound 5" she says annoyed.

"Wait , guys Jackson is dumb." I say smirking. "Why you say that? Summer asks. "I still have Killua's location, Its live right now." "OH HELL YEA!" Gon says. "Sooo what are we waiting for?" he asks.

"Nothing , let's go" I say and we all go to the car. "Boy move, I'm driving" Summer says pushing Gon out the way. "Yall are a mess" I say laughing getting in the passenger seat. "Ok let me see the location Y/n". "Here you go". "Omg he took Killua far.

"Let me see" I say looking at the location in disbelief. "There's no way he got that far that fast" I say. "Must be speeding" Summer says. "Are they still moving?" Gon asks.

"No thank god" I say. "Well let's get moving because this is gonna be a long night" Summer says starting the car. *30 minutes later* "ITS A PARTY IN THE USA , YEAAAA". "Gon shut up!" "Oh my bad" he says turning the music down.

"We're here guys" Summer says. "This is creepy man" Gon says looking freaked out. "Gon you're such a baby" I say laughing. "Girl not too much" he says laughing with me.

"Guys get serious, Killua is in there and who knows what's happening." Summer says. "You're right , Soo how are we gonna get in?" I ask. "Break in" summer says smirking and getting out of the car.

Me and Gon just look at eachother in curiosity then get out of the car. "I'm gonna break this window" Summer says. "Wait, It could be open" Gon says. "Why would it be open?" "Y/n did say Jackson was dumb". "He probably didn't lock it" Gon says.

"Let's see" I say opening the window with ease. "Oh wow he really is dumb" Summer says. "Seee I told you" Gon says bragging and teasing Summer. "Anyways Y/n you should go in we got your back from back here" Gon says moving back very far.

"Gon shut up" Summer says. "Guys I can go in alone just be right here just in case something goes wrong." I say climbing into the window. "Ok girl, Please be careful" Summer says.

When I get into the house it was way nicer than the outside. It looked amazing. "Who's there?" I yell after hearing weird noises. I felt like I was in a horror movie. I barely could see since it was so dark.

I started to hear foot steps getting closer. "Oh darling, I knew you would come" A psychotic voice says. "W-what?" I say confused and scared. "That's why I left Killua's Location on." "Omg , now it makes sense why the window was open" I say putting all the pieces together.

"The door was also open for you my love" The voice says. "Jackson is that you?" I ask. "Of course darling, Who else would it be" he says getting closer to me. "What do you want with Killua?" I ask.

"Oh you cant be that dumb can you love? I only took him to get you here." "W-why though?" "Its because I love you Y/n" "Ive been watching you for so long , and when I heard you and Killua got together I was furious, but I couldn't do anything until now".

"Wait what did you do to Killua?!" "Ugh , I should've Killed him but I didn't, Not yet at least". "You're not killing him!!" "Oh but I am sweetheart and you can WATCH" Jackson says grabbing my arm and pulling me.

"STOP!!" I yell. "HELP!!" "Shush your pretty little mouth or else" Jackson say looking in my eyes and he looked serious. "Or what?" Gon says trying his hardest to get through the window.

"Gon" Jackson says throwing me behind him. "That's me" Gon says sticking his tongue out. "Gon get serious!" I yell. "Oh you're right , Let her go NOW!" Gon says. "NO , SHE'S MINE". "Let's make a deal , I get Killua you keep Y/n".

"Gon are you serious?!" I say in disbelief. "Of course not I'm just playing around" he says laughing. "Dude this isn't funny" I say rolling my eyes. "IM HERE!" Summer says panting. "Finally I need help" Gon says rolling his eyes.

"I appreciate you distracting him gon" Summer says smirking pulling something out of her pocket. "What is that?!" Jackson says. "I dont knowww" Summer says sarcastically shooting Jackson with something.

Jackson falls to the ground still a little conscious. "Y/n please stay , I-I need you" he says and he passes out. "This boy needs to be locked up!" Summer says. "What did you shoot him with?" I ask. "Oh it was some kinda of Dr*g to instantly make him pass out".

"I had to go get it just in case but I needed time so I had Gon distract him if anything happened." "Summer you're so smart" I say hugging her. "UMMM WHERE IS KILLUA?!" Gon asks. "Probably in the basement I'll go check" I say.

I run to the basement and run down the stairs. "OMG KILLUA!!" I yell and he wakes up. "Y-y/n?" "OMG THANK GOD YOUR OK" I say tearing up. "What happened?" He asks confused. "Why am I tied up?!" He asks. "Jackson kidnapped you but we helped you" I say

"Wait where is Jackson now?" Killua asks. "Just know hes taken care of" I say smiling and hugging Killua tight. "Can you untie me?" He asks. "Of course, Im sorry I didn't do it sooner". "It's ok , Im just glad you guys are safe" Killua say's hugging me.

"KILLUAAAA!!" Gon says screaming and running to hug him. "Yea yea , now get off me" he says pushing Gon off of him. "Hey Killua , Im glad you're ok" Summer says. "Thank you Summer" "Can we please get out of this creepy place?!" Gon asks. "Yeaa let's go" I say and we all go upstairs.

"Ummm Summer , Where is Jackson?" I say trembling in fear. "What do you mean?!" She says pushing pass me and seeing that Jackson was gone. "Lord let's get out of here before something else happens" Gon says freaked out. "No, what if we leave and he follows us" Killua says.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?! HE WAS JUST HERE!!" Summer says panicking. "Summer calm down" Gon says trying to calm her down. "Either stay or they die" Jackson says holding a g*n. "Omg it's never ending" Gon says.

"Y/n isn't staying so kill us" Killua says. "Wait a dang minute she can most definitely stay cause I'm not dying" Gon says. "Jackson, I'll stay but you have to promise me you wont hurt them". "Y/N NO!!" Killua yells.

"Killua I'll be ok" I say fake smiling. Before Killua could even say anything else Jackson was on the floor. "Bastard" Summer says holding a bat. "THATS MY BABY!!" Gon yells. "Im calling the police, he's a psycho" Summer says calling the police

*15 minutes later* "Are you guys ok?" The police officer asks. "We're fine officer , Just please take him far away from here" Summer says. "Trust me I will" he says and the rest of the team takes Jackson away. "I'll be back for you my love" Jackson says smiling.

Killua just shook his head. "Well we can finally go home" Gon says. "Y/n you ok?" Summer says. "N-no , Im scared" I say tearing up. "Baby don't be , they're gonna take him far away" Killua says holding me. "I hope so" I say.

"Home?!" Gon says. "Yes Gon we can go home" Summer says laughing. We all get in the car and it was peaceful at first until Killua sees the posts Oliver made earlier today. "Is he serious?! Why is everyone so obsessed with you?!" He says furious. "Uh oh" Summer says under her breath.