Part 7

Valencia's POV

Today is Saturday and it's an important day to someone who was the love of my life,Scarlett's birthday.

On her birthday I go to visit her grave and always tell her anything that bothers me.But I always go and visit her mother who loves me like one of her children.

When i lost Scarlett i went into deep depression,I gained a habit of drinking my feeling away,smoking everytime I felt stressed which was everyday.

Seth and Lilith knew about what I went through and they still held me in their arms everytime I cried even if they were only 4 year olds.

I got up,took a cold shower and got ready for my day,today is said to have a bit of wind so I took a coat that would keep me warm and a scarf.When I got down I found my two little children playing together on the ground.

When they saw me entering the room their smiles widened and their eyes lit up.I got down on my knees and opened my arms waiting for them both to jump into my arms,and they did.

"Mommy will the girl that was here a few weeks ago come again,I miss her."Expressed Seth as his adorable face held a frown.I sighed and kissed his chubby cheeks,and answered him.

"I don't think so baby,me and her have a talk to have but I don't know when."I held their hands and led them to the couch and just then the doorbell rang and I went to look who it was and saw,Evie,Scarlett's mom.

I smiled softly at her and opened the door wider so she can come in.She walked inside and sat on the living room couch.She took of her coat and smiled at my two children.

"Are you gonna go and visit her now?"She questioned and I nodded,i left the living room,wore my coat and my shoes,took my keys and was already walking to my car.

I drove to the cemetery and when I got out of my car I saw the life of it even if it was filled with death.When I approached the cemetery gates,I felt that familiar feeling again it felt like fear.

I started walking and looked around,looking at the gravestones filled with names.When I arrived at the most precious gravestone,I forced a weak smile.

I sat down the red rose i got my wife,she loved roses.I thought."Hey Scar,I miss you love.I really do.I know that you have been gone for 2 years now but I can't let you go,not yet."

I had like a tradition where I would tell Scar everything that has happened since the last time I visited.I knew I would cry.

"You know,I met this girl,she's my student,her name is Delilah,she is 22 years old and has dirty blonde hair.She is like a walking sunshine,she makes everyone around her smile even if they are at their lowest.Her energy always shoots beams of happiness."I took a deep breath before continuing.

"You know how I felt about you,always nervous,always fidgeting.That's how Delilah makes me feel sometimes.On the first day I asked her to do me a favour and asked her if she could do a painting of you,I gave her the photo when we were on our vacation,and I took a photo of you in your bikini."I said telling her everything that has happened since I last visited her.

"She drew it so good I thought,damn this girl has real talent,she gave me the painting a few days later and i hanged it in the middle of the living room.Her mother once took me home,and she sat in the backseat with that adorable face.I had her at our house a few weeks ago,and I expressed my feelings about how I felt after you were gone,and we cuddled on the couch all night."I told her smiling at the memory of Delilah.

"But when I woke up I felt this feeling like I was at peace and it scared the hell out of me,I basically pushed her away,and told her that we would never have communication outside of school.It broke my heart when I told her that,the look she had on her face broke me."I said,a few tears already were leaving my eyes,but i needed to get these things of my chest.

"I'm really scared Scar,I don't want to let you go yet,these feelings I have are so irritating sometimes.I wanna confess how I feel to Delilah,but I know I can't,she is my student,it's wrong but that day when we were cuddling when I woke up I just wanted to hold her tighter."I said between sobs.I cried and I cried my heart out.

I have never felt about anybody like this other than Scarlett and it's really freaking me out.I just wanna find Delilah and I knew she would make me feel better but I can't go and run to her,I fucked up,I broke everything we had.

And I just wanted to leave this place and have a new start.

☆☆☆

Hey guys,hope you are having a good day/afternoon,I know this chapter is really short but I just wanted to show how Valencia feels about Delilah,but you will not be prepared about the next chapter.

And by the way I just wanted to say I might not be able to update till friday or even next weekend because I need to take care of some person issues and actually spend time with my family.

So bye bye my loves.

Vote,comment and stay safe.Love you!