Part 1

Narrator's Pov

Delilah was at a masquerade ball.Now don't get mistaken she is not a princess it's just that her parents are rich and throw ball's like this in their 'oh so big mansion'.

She still hasn't found someone to dance,so she goes to the bar filled with alcohol.
"Hey Lance can you make me a drink not strong but not light either?"The blonde asks the bartender."Sure thing Deli."He replies.

Almost everyone has called her that nickname.After Lance makes her drink he brings it over to her and sits it in front of her.She smells the drink and oof it has the smell of alcohol.

"How much alcohol did you put in this?"Delilah ask Lance and he just replies "Not much,just to get you a bit started for the night."

The girl drank the drink in one hit and it burns her throat.She sits there for a few minutes and she feels a presence next to her and turns to see a woman in a satin crimson-red dress,black hair,and shining grey eyes, she looks over at the younger woman.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing without a drink?"The dark haired woman asks and the blonde could just melt at her deep,raspy british voice.

"I just had one I don't drink much."The blonde replies politely declining."Care for a dance?"The woman asks and Delilah just looks at her for a second and looks at her stretched hand.

"Yeah sure,but let me tell you I'm not a good dancer so don't blame me if I embarrass you."The blonde replies.

"I'll take the embarrassment,love"The dark haired woman says.Oh the nickname.

They start dancing and they just look at each other through their masks.The blonde gets too curious about the woman's face and reaches to take the mask off but the dark haired woman shakes her head no.

Delilah pouts and the woman just chuckles at her face."What if we meet again and I don't know your face?"The blonde asks.

"I don't know guess you'll just have to figure it out."The woman says.After about 30 minutes of dancing the ball comes to an end,and the dark haired nameless woman and Delilah are the last people.

"Well it was good dancing with you,nameless woman."Delilah says with a hint of humor at her words.The woman chuckles showing her perfect white teeth."Well thank you for dancing with me,Delilah."The woman says surprising Delilah.How did she know my name?She asks herself.

Delilah is pulled out of her little trance when she felt a light kiss on her cheek."I hate that our night comes to an end but hope I'll see you again.Goodbye Delilah."The dark haired woman says with a bit sadness.She has never felt this way so quickly about someone so she is a bit taken back by her tone.

"It was good knowing you,can I get a hug?"Delilah asks and the woman stares at her and opens her arms welcoming Delilah in her embrace.When they hug Delilah buries her head into the crook of the woman's neck.

"Mhm,you give good hugs."Delilah blurts out."Thank you,love."The woman replies,and the younger woman gets this fuzzy feeling.After they separate from their hugs they say their goodbyes again and part ways.

"Delilah,darling,how are you feeling,met anybody new tonight?"Delilah's mama,Elodie,says.

Elodie is a very sweet woman,and she just wants the best for her kids life with her wife.And she knows her daughter is a lesbian.

"Actually I did,but I know we won't see each other anymore"The younger woman says sadly.

"Oh,why is that darling?"Her mom says coming into view,Valerie.

"Because she was wearing a mask and I didn't get to see her face."Delilah replies.

Her mothers engulf her in a group hug.

"Well since you met her here I think you will meet her again sometime soon,love."Her mom says while stroking her daughter's hair.

"Ooh,Delilah is in love."Delilah's older brother says in a teasing tone,Hael.

"Fuck off."Delilah says pouting.And she gets a smack in the back of her head causing her older brother to burst out laughing.

"Behave children,and no cursing."Their mama says,Elodie.

"But he started it,mom tell mama and Hael to leave me alone."Delilah says and turns to her mom.Delilah has always been a mom's daughter.

Valerie chuckles at her children's behaviour."Leave her alone love,and that goes the same for you Hael."She says and turns to her wife,while Elodie is blushing like a teenager because of the nickname her wife called her.

"Ew,mom's stop please,we get it we are single and yall are married,no need to rub it in our face."Hael says,and they starts laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Valencia is driving home exhausted but a certain blonde keeps messing with her thoughts and she can't stop thinking about it.

"Get over it Valencia,it's not worth it,you won't see her anymore."The woman tells herself,she chuckles at herself,thinking how a single lady has engulfed her thoughts.

When the woman arrived home she was met with two little people running to her.

"Mommy,mommy look what we drew.It's you,mom and us holding your hands."Her little children say while mentioning her late wife.

The woman is sad,broken by her children words,they know what happened to their mom but they can't help but miss her.

Valencia's wife had died in a car accident 3 years ago.While Valencia,her wife, Scarlett,and their two children were getting home from their vacation,singing,and laughing when out of nowhere a massive truck coming at full speed and hitting the side of their car,the side of the car where Scarlett was.

When Valencia found out what happend to her wife of 6 years she was devastated,she went into depression.She had to plan the funeral,and she was always tired of people saying 'I'm sorry' or 'I know how you feel' when they don't know what she was going through.

"Hey there my loves,were you nice to Talia?"The woman asked her two children,and they nodded.

"Well Ms.Alvarez they were behaving really good and didn't cause me problems."Talia,their babysitter says while coming into view.

"Thank you Talia for coming to watch them on such a short notice,I will make sure to tip really good."Valencia replies,and Talia just nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Talia left Valenica was left with her two children.They were sitting on their big couch on the living room,while watching a movie.

Valencia's children are twins,a boy and a girl,they are 4 years and their names are Lilith and Seth.They both have Valencia's grey eyes,but Scarlett's blonde hair.

After a while the children started getting sleepy."Mommy I wanna go to sleep."Seth says half awake half asleep.

"Alright my darlings let's get you to sleep and I will read you a bedtime story alright."Valencia says to her children and they nod.

After the woman gets her children to sleep she gets downstairs and opens a freshly new bottle of bourbon and fills a glass.She gets the bottle and her glass upstairs to her room which has a balcony and goes out.

The cold breeze and the silence of the outside meets her the moment she opens the balcony doors.She sits at one of the chairs that faces the great view and the brightness of the city from the lights shining from it.

She drink her alcohol filled glass and fills another glass and think.What the hell are you doing to me Delilah?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there my loves,hope you all are having a great day/afternoon.So this is the first chapter of "Lost and Found".
What are your thoughts?
Should I add something and if you want you can share ideas on the comments.

How do you feel about Delilah?
How do you feel about Valencia?
How do you feel about Hael?
The children?
Elodie and Valerie?