𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 - 6 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Time skips
Now, it's been 2 more days than before u get this chase. In these days u got more chases like this only . The pattern was the same  killing the victims. Only men and boys have been killed by someone.
U were in ur office doing ur work peacefully then Jennie entered and said "baby what r u doing?" U reply "Work mommy" then she said "don't work too much it's not good for ur health" u smirked and replied "mommy who does more work? huh? U  work more than me" she replied "talking back to mommy huh get ready for punishment at night now u do ur work but at night" smirks and left from there..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued........
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding sweethearts

After she left from there u saw reports of victims u wanna find about any fingerprints on the victim's body then you read the postmortem of all victims u got to know about one thing that on the victim's body apart from all victims 9-10 murder are done minimum 4-5 of them have a very deep bite on their nape it was like bite has made by a very sharp object. Where the bites  there blood become black in colour it's shocking for u that how can anyone 's blood change it's colour it's very very strange and one more thing about when the victims get the bite or hole on their nape after it they became unconscious after that it's very simple or easy to kill someone while they are unconscious. U were shocked when u got to know  about this information but u remember there's not any bite or hole on Lee han ran's . Then you remember about that beautiful lady and her black car u don't know why you feel like they r related to each other.
Then you saw the time and it was time to go home then you left ur office and go towards ur car then get in and start it u were driving then u got a text message from Jennie u open it read it
Her message "Don't forget ur punishment" U smirks then say this to urself "Mommy is getting wilder day by day". U reached her home then rings the door bell. Jennie opens the door and smirks u get inside and get fresh u go towards the shower  u started to undress urself when she came and said "punishment punishment punishment and punishment for my baby".

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued for real sweethearts and sorry for late updates and I want to tell you something that I'll upload the part on saturdays on or Sundays also but on weekends only bcz I'm busy so I hope you all understand pls thnx pls vote , follow and comment me pls I like it very much when someone comments me . Everyone needs appreciation pls appreciate my work pls 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜