This is fine

Izuku Midoriya is surprised two kids from Yokohoma crossing over the wall!? Izuku wants to know everything! Like how did they even cross the wallwhat would they do nowwhat are there quirks- or abilitiesYokohomacallsthemabilitiesrightarethey runningfromsomeonemaybethemafiayokohomais runbythemafiaright-

*IM HERE, IM HERE, IM HERE-

Izuku was so deep in his own head he forgot to sleep forgetting he had school in the morning. "Oh shi-God oh God how did I forget that I had school today!"

Turning off his All Might alarm(tho he does love the hero hearing IM HERE IM HERE does get annoying at some point)

Call Izuku crazy but after the news report and article came out he was looking for clues or information about the Yokohamans(the report and article came out about 12 hours ago)but, he found nothing only rumors. Again he was in his own head Izuku didn't even realize he had already put on his school clothes, he really needs to stop doing that.

His mom was already gone leaving him a note(the note was mostly just her saying to be careful) getting leftovers to eat for lunch(he didn't eat breakfast) Izuku went out the door, going to the train station knowing that today the class would be more hyper.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

One teen and one young adult the both of them are Yokohamans and they have cross the wall. They are in a cell(if you can call it that it really is just some old room that they call a cell even Naomi could break out of this)

We have gotten the names Jinko & Aku those being nicknames we don't actually know what there real names are and it seems like we are not getting them anytime soon at least- " Jinko please that is the most idiotic idea you've ever had"

How can Aizawa forget, these kids are still here "arguing" he doesn't really know what there doing there kinda just blinking at each other well he knows that there having a conversation just in morse code this is first time one of them actually spoke sense they gotten here. The Jinko kid proceeds to pounce on Aku, Aizawa just looks at them watching them fight like stray cats.
Aizawa walks out of the room his eyebags growing heavier.