Crossing The Line

Chuuya walks into Mori's office, Mori was sitting at his desk smiling but he wasn't happy it's one of those fake smiles it's a smile that makes Chuuya nervous, not scared Chuuya doesn't get scared.

"Boss you called"

"Chuuya your here wonderful! Now tell me where is Akutagawa" The 'happy' voice went away fast going to a more serious sounding voice.

"He ran away boss" Chuuya almost trip over his words, he doesn't he won't why would he. He doesn't care for Akutagawa.

Akutagawa ran away with that Atsushi kid but why they hated each other, so why?

"I know that part Chuuya but why did he run away with the agency kid" Mori was annoyed he does care much for the aggressive dog, so if he ranaway he wouldn't give two shits but he decided to run away with the tiger.

That is an problem.

"I don't know boss" Chuuya really doesn't know, not even that slimy fish knows the answer.

————————————————————————

Atsushi and Akutagawa have been in communication for a while they would talk well they were doing missions we still don't know how they got so close. No one knows what they were talking about but it somehow ended up in them running away, ...... you want more information sorry can't do that but I can tell you this.

Heroes there a concept that not many people believe especially in Yokohoma but what if I tell you that they exist mostly in Japan there are people call 'Pro Heroes'.

————————————————————————

There was a knock at the door an assistant enters, handing Mori a folder marked "Confidential". Mori scans the contents, his expression shifting from annoyance to surprise.

"It seems we have a much bigger problem on our hands," Mori says, looking up at Chuuya. " Chuuya do you know the wall that's separating us and the rest of Japan"

Chuuya nods his head. " I do boss. Why do you ask?"

Mori leans forward, his voice taking on a conspiratorial tone. " I have the right to believe that they cross the wall" Mori pulled out a picture from the the file, the picture shows Atsushi and Akutagawa climbing over the wall.

Chuuya was surprised why would they do that? The outside is full of a black and white view, heroes and villains not only that but quirks exist quirks are basically less powerful abilities and more useless. And the outside world doesn't like ability users if they see them they would most certainly kill them on spot, so why?

I have no idea why I decided to add mha into this but I did soo now here you go my Chipmunks.

Mha is now here