Chapter 4: Warmth

Nightmare left the room without another word, wandering the now empty halls until he came into the large ball room where they had been engaged to eachother. The priest may have announced them husband and wife, but Nightmare knew that until they were crowned as king and queen of his kingdom their marriage would never be official. It took a few minutes to find a servant that wasn't busy tending to the remaining nobles and his and Fredbear's parents, but eventually Nightmare was able to find someone to prepare Fredbear a bath. He returned soon afterwards, sitting down on the plush-soft bed and thinking back on the day with a small frown.
Fredbear spent a few minutes after his fiance had left the room gathering his thoughts. The things that they had done would only be remembered by the two of them, though part of him also wished that it hadn't happened as much as the other side of him knew that it was something that was unavoidable due to the rules of their kingdoms and societies. The young man sighed softly, feeling guilty that despite his best efforts he hadn't pleased his fiance. He waited patiently for the maid to arrive and begin to prepare the bath, feeling a bit relieved at the fact that he would soon relax.
"Is something bothering you? Other than this entire mess our parents got us into..." Nightmare asked, having looked up and seen Fredbear's guilt. Despite their circumstances, the older prince found himself caring a lot about how Fredbear was feeling, since they had found a commonality with what their parents had forced them into, and all the emotions that came with it.
Fredbear looked up at his fiance when he spoke, feeling slightly nervous when he was caught by Nightmare about how he was feeling. "I feel guilty about the thing that we... that we just did. I can't help but feel like I have let you down by... by not being as enthusiastic and enjoying it like you did." The young man stated softly, his breath still short and fast.
"While my body experienced pleasure, I mentally and emotionally did not enjoy it and felt sick the entire time. I only showed 'passion' with my kissing to try and ease your body enough for it to be less painful on both of us. I'm truly sorry, I know that it hurt for you." Nightmare scooted closer to Fredbear and wrapped one arm around the young prince, holding him close. "I promise, I will never do this again unless you initiate it." He promised him, laying his head on the blonde bear's.
The young man felt himself relax a lot when Nightmare had wrapped his arms around him and stated that he would never force or initiate a moment like that, and that it was only done to abide to their parent's orders and expectations. Feeling the older prince's head resting on Fredbear's own, he softly sighed. "Promise me that you will also never go through with it if you don't want to, as I don't want you to feel that you have to do anything for my sake. My pleasure and desires should never take precedent over yours, and I know that it hasn't been like this tonight."
"Once our coronation is over, it's up to us to decide when and where we want to do these things, if at all. I'll never force it on you. And I know you'd never force it on me." Nightmare spoke gently, rubbing Fredbear's shoulder to reassure him. They just had to get through these next couple days, and it'd all be over.
Fredbear nodded gently, smiling to himself a little when Nightmare began to rub his shoulder. Despite the awful night that they had both been through, it was at least comforting to know that they would both be able to choose their own actions when they got control of their own kingdoms and the coronation was complete. "We just have to wait a few more days... Then We're Done." The younger prince said softly, wrapping his own arms around Nightmare's waist and pulling himself close to his fiance once more.