2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'

Start from the beginning

"finally we all are together now. I'm soo happy right now" jhope said with his iconic sunshine smile. "yeah yeah let's go fast I'm want to sleep. Come on guys." suga said with his half closed eyes, yeah what we expected from him, his love for sleep is never ending saga...!!!

"Yaah hyung!!! Don't you miss us. We came back after soo years. Show some love man" jimin said while punching suga's shoulder. "My love is only for my bed and my sleep not for you. Get lost!!" suga retorted immediately. "Hyung!!!! You are soo mean." jimin whining like a puppy who got kicked from his owner. "Yeah I know." suga said in monotone while showing his tongue to jimin. "Yaah !! You both just stop bickering eachother." Namjoon said with done expression.

SOMETIME LATER

Everyone is talking happily but Taehyung is looking at them with no such expression in his face it didn't go unnoticed by jin "guy's let's go" jin said, after that all the boys went to their limo car surrounded by so many bodyguards.

All the boys sat on their seats the journey continues like this

All the boys sat on their seats the journey continues like this.... After some time The car stopped due to the red signal. But then a sudden incident happened.

A boy dressed in black is trying to snatch a bag of money from an old woman.The old lady tries to grab her bag from his hold but this boy didn't let her go. The boy gets annoyed so he takes out a small knife from his pocket and stabs her in the stomach. She groans while crying cause of the painful sensation. Everyone there is watching and taking videos but no one comes forward to help.

The boys in the car saw what was happening and immediately got out and went to her. Before they could help, a short girl came running while screaming loudly. "Granny"!!!!!" Everyone there is looking at that short and beautiful girl. It's none other than 'YN'

It was then that Taehyung looked at you and he felt something unknown feeling inside his heart. He immediately shrugged that thought and continued to stare at you.

Yn's Pov :

Me, Sana and Mina decided to eat something at our most favourite Granny restaurant because today is weekend

Me, Sana and Mina decided to eat something at our most favourite Granny restaurant because today is weekend. Sana called me and told me that they will take some time to arrive. I am near the restaurant, As I was walking I heard a loud cry. I immediately went to the place where I heard the scream. I was horrified by the sight before my eyes. My eyes started to burn with pain the land slipped under my leg it's killing me... it's fucking scares me. A boy stabbed my granny in her stomach with a knife many times.