20 - only you

.
.
.
.
After coming from living room... Tankhun forced everyone arm-pol, macau and Pete To watch series with him, he can see how Pete's quiet all this time... He wants to ask.. no everyone wants to ask but they didn't said anything... tankhun caressed Pete's head.. pete lays his head on tankhun's lap.. no one says anything.. pete just sleep there.. with tankhun caressing his head.. he's tired....

Vegas went to tankhun's room.. where he find pete sleeping, tankhun told him to take pete to Their room..  tankhun first asked about what happened in living room.. vegas explained and after he pick pete up and take him to his and Pete's room...

He saw lights are off in room...as he entered in room... He knows Pete' upset about what he heard moments ago....He turned on dim lights in room...He lay down pete on bed, covered him into blanket.. sat beside him...he stared at his baby lovingly with so much love...Gently caressing his hair... Pete who's sleeping, now slowly opened his eyes... Looked at person beside him...Vegas just gave him little smile...

"Vegas...." Pete said in low voice...

"Hmm..." Vegas said, pushing hair from pete's face... He caressed his cheeks...
After pete didn't say anything... He just looked at vegas... so  Vegas then changed his position.. he sat and leaned his back on headboard....

"Come on..."  Vegas told pete..  and tapped his thighs... Pete take seconds but finally wakeup and sat on vegas' lap... Wrapping his arms around vegas'..
Pete buried his face into vegas' neck, hugged him close ....Vegas returned hug tightly... Both just stayed silent for sometime after vegas said...

"Honey..."
Pete didn't replied him... Vegas felt wet on his neck.. and then he realised that Pete's crying???

"Babe...look at me..." He tried to face pete but pete didn't let him...

"Pete.. please baby... Look at me..." He bought his Pete's face from his neck... He saw tears in Pete's eyes.. his heart aches seeing his love crying...He wiped his tears...

"Why... Babe.. why are you crying...." He's worried...  Pete just shook his head.. not saying anything...

"You know you can tell me right.... Is it about what happened in living room..." Pete just nodded once...

Vegas bought Pete's face near and kissed his forehead... Wiping his tears...

"You don't believe me....?" Vegas asked...

"I-its not that.. i don't believe you bu-"

"Babe I love you, you know...." Said caressing Pete's face softly and lovingly...

"I know vegas, I love you too, it just..."

"It just what pete, ..."
Pete looked at him with teary eyes..

"I-i'm just scared vegas,"

"Scared for what baby, huh.." vegas softly kissed his cheeks...

"That , someday you'll leave me, what if someo-"
Pete didn't complete his sentence when he felt lips on his... Vegas kissed him.. not letting him complete...

"Only you, for me.. there's no one babe... I love you and only you my love, and know that I'm not leaving you, not in this life... No Never.. in any life" Vegas said back from kiss...
Pete rested his forehead with vegas...

"I love you too vegas, so much... I'm sorry I just scared.. not know what is happening it's just, just i never thought about it.... scared to losing you..."

Pete said in small voice... Vegas just pecked on his lips...

"Know that I'm not leaving you... This feeling is only for you, and will not change,and just think... how can I leave my cute little pumpkin..." Vegas said as he rubbed his nose with Pete's...
Making pete little laugh...

"I'll choose to di--" before vegas can complete.. he felt fingers on his lips...

"Don't say that word please...." Pete pleaded...
Vegas just nodded...

"Don't, just never think that I'll leave you... Nah... Sorry but you've to tolerate me till the end..."

"Sure..." Pete kissed him and hugged him tightly...

🥀🖤💙

Sorry for short chapter...and
Sorry for late updates...
Thank you for reading 🫶🏻 ✨

______

Babiess...... Did you see infinity trailer....
It's just 🤯😼

"Build leading actor..." Hah...😎
I'm so proud of him...💙

Support him. My luvs.. he deserves everything in the world... 💙
Let's make his this mini series a very big success 🫶🏻

 💙Let's make his this mini series a very big success 🫶🏻

So handsome 🤌🏻😚🥹

😼

How pretty he is 👀😭

How pretty he is 👀😭

I want to pinch that cheeks so badly

I want to pinch that cheeks so badly...💙😭

Take care of yourself and be happy, healthy...🫶🏻
Umm... ily guys..💙🖤