4

It's very quite day... Everyone is working around...
Pete's just come from University.... he made his way to his room for fresh up....but one Guard stop him and said...

"Ohh!! you come back pete... khun korn wants to see you in meeting room after hour....he asked me to tell you when to come back..."

"Oh...okay phi.. I'll go there... Thank you....."

"Okay..."

"So that's it ..than I'm goin.. have a good day phi..." Pete smiled at him and made his way to his room...

After freshing up pete first went to meet his beloved boss tankhun and after he went to meeting room with arm....

He knocked on the door and after getting permission they went in...

There korn, kan, kinn, vegas sitting at meeting table... His bodyguard friends are there too...

Big, ken and others... Only important and trustworthy bodyguards are present in the room...

Pete and arm paid their respect to their bosses and sat with other bodyguards...

Everyone discussed about the matter of local gang.. who's messing with them for not agreeing on deal ...

"So..." Korn said...
"As you know... we're having meeting tomorrow with our new clients and this time kinn and vegas will be the one who's going to attend this meeting..."

Korn looked at them both vegas and kinn and again said...

"I and brother kan already talked about this so you two are going to attend this meeting and it's very important project for us.. we're expecting the good results from you two..."

"We'll do our best paa..." Kinn said..
Vegas nodded...

"Yeah... You guys are accompanying them... we're sending more capable bodyguards with you...And be on high alert because someone is trying to mess with us... We're finding them but for now we've to be aware of our surroundings more..." kan said to bodyguards...

"Yes.. sir.." bodyguard said..

"Okay then best of luck for meeting and do your best ...." Kan said ..

they discussed more about matters and meeting comes to end...

"Well... Since vegas' bodyguard is on his leave so we've to assign someone on his place..." Kinn said...

Vegas' bodyguard nop he is on his leave.. because he also came here after almost 2 years.. he lived with vegas there....and accompany and protect him... Vegas gave him leave for month so he can meet and spend time with his family...

"Hmm... okay than.... Pete" Korn said...

"Yes.. khun.." pete said...

"Since nop is not here... I'm assigning you to be vegas's bodyguard... starting from tomorrow... You'll accompany him everywhere he go out until nop come back...." Korn said...

"Yes khun..." Pete said...

After ended... everyone went back to their work... only kinn, vegas kan and korn in the meeting room... Discussing about tomorrow's meeting....

.. One side vegas is thinking about pete.. who's going accompany him everywhere for month.. like he has chance to spend time with pete more... He's too busy in his own thaughts when kinn said...

"Stop dreaming you bastard...." Kinn smacked his head a little...

"Fuck...kinn it hurts... You..." Vegas rubbed his head where kinn hit him...