8

.
.
.
(Mention of blood....)
.
.

It's take them long to clean the mess created...

Pete and other bodyguards came back after whole cleaning the mess... It's good that everyone is safe..

It's midnight when....

.........screaming and crying can be heard from basement... Where they kept mans they caught during their fight....

3 man lying lifelessly.... Bathed into their own blood... Body with multiple stab on....

Can't even recognise there faces.... Or you can tell whole existence of them...

It's been hours when they caught them..

vegas tortured hell of out of them... He's not the person who pity you.. with you screams and crying....

Vegas's staring at the person infront of him... His work of art ... Staring at him without any expression on his face... Dark eyes with blank expression on his face....

It's quite long time since vegas done something like this... Tortured someone to hell...

He's doing this because they tried to hurt someone he loves... His family
Yeah... From the information he got... Men is after kinn... Because he refused to work with them... Kinn got his reason and they just try to play with him...

Person is tied with chain...hanging on them...
Both hands and neck tied with chain and being forced to stand on his toes... Blood dripping from his body from almost every where...
Knife stabs can be seen his body almost everywhere on his body.....

It's really quiet here.. only whimpers can be here... Because man has no voice left... He just can't make any noise now.. because of all screaming shoutings... And begging from mercy...

.... Did he asked a devil himself for mercy... Nooo this just like... he's begging for his death...

Well everyone here... Heard that vegas' devil himself when he loses his control...but today they see this themselves...

Vegas' calm person until he loses it....No one can stand this... The way he talked.. the way he'd stabbed person without any mercy ....without thinking twice.. the way he just tortured person....

Almost everyone in the room feeling throwing after seeing scene front of them... Everyone left room.. one by one reaching their limits to see the scene...

...After vegas done...vegas got all information he wants... Now it's end of the person infront of him no need of himm...

He just take his gun and shots man directly in his head from multiple time...

When vegas done with his work... He washed his hands and face which has small drops of blood on..

He made his way to his room for calm himself... And take his time... Take cool shower...

After while he came where everyone is waiting for him...

😁🖤💙

Happy valentine's day bubbles 🖤💙

---------
Here some updates of our babies 🖤💙

Be your luve English version on Spotify 💙

💙😚

💙😚

Bible' update on Instagram today 🖤

He's looking damn handsome 😚🖤❤️‍🔥

💋

🖤❤️‍🔥

🖤❤️‍🔥

Do vote and comments...
Thank you 🖤💙