"I was waiting for you and when I came into your room I saw you hugging him. I thought you guys have realized that you wanted to be together," he completed.

He then held my hand and said "But when I calmed my anger down so I realized that you would not do anything like this."

He held my cheeks with both his hands and said "Pihu I was angry then frustrated for doubting you. All the emotions were coming out of me. So I could not sleep after coming back to my room. I cried and then I wanted peace. I know you always find peace here in this garden so I also came here."

"Aditya I already told you this won't be easy in any way. You have to understand our situation is not normal in any way," I tried to make him understand.

"I know Pihu but," he stopped from completing his sentence. "Aditya I know it is hard but please support me. Don't make it harder for me," I pleaded him.

"I won't repeat my mistake," he said with honesty but can I trust again? I am not sure but for now, I will let it go. I can't blame him for the situation.

I just nodded my head in a yes and said "I understand your emotions too Aditya and I know you won't repeat it."

"Do you want to sleep?" he asked hesitatingly. I wanted to sleep as the burden had come out of my shoulder but I wanted to spend some time with him.

So I said, "No let's spend some time together." He cleared his throat and asked, "How was the dinner?"

Then I explained everything from starting. It was good how attentively he was listening to my conversations. It was nice to have someone to listen to.

"I have to tell you something serious," before we can jump to some other conversation I wanted to tell him about Shlok.

"Yeah tell me," he looked at me with a serious expression.

Then I explained to him how we saw Khushi with someone and the whole story. When I finished the story he said "I am sorry Pihu for misunderstanding you and Shlok."

"It's ok Aditya," I replied to him. "No Pihu instead of being with him in this tough time I was judging him. Moreover, the only person there for him was you and I was angry with you also," I knew he was feeling guilty but the thing was done. Now we have to think about how we can make him happy.

"Aditya let's not dwell on the past. Let us be there for him. You know this would not been possible without him," I pointed between the hands we were holding.

"What we can do?" he asked me and I could see the determination in his eyes.

"First make him talk to you. I tried but he is not sharing with me. Maybe he will share with you," I explained to him the first step. I always think talking is the first step. You let your emotions out instead of bottling it up.

"I will try to talk to him," he thought about it. "Also he wanted to talk to Khushi. Maybe you can go with him when he does. I don't want him to take a rash step when he sees her," I explained to him.

"I will see what can I do," he told me. I started to yawn as I could not control it. It was past my sleeping time.

"Now my princess wanted to sleep?" he asked as if he was asking a small child.

"Shut up Aditya I am not a small child," I told him but deep inside I liked it.

"You are my child," he concluded and got up from the swing. He stretched his hand in front of me and said "Come on let me take you to your room."

"I can go on my own," saying I got up from the swing and started to go.

My steps halted when he said, "Don't come to me if you see some shadow."

"No Pihu he is just trying to make you scared" I reminded myself.

"I am not afraid of anyone," I replied to him and took one more step forward.

"I know you are not," I can sense mocking in his tone. When I turned around I could see him suppressing his laugh.

"It's not funny Aditya. I am serious I am," before I could continue I heard some noise coming from bushes.

I went straight to him and stood holding his hand. He looked at me as if he knew what happened.

I cleared my throat and said "Don't think I am afraid. I am just following your demands," I lied to him.

"Yes yes I know you are the tigress but just afraid of ghosts," he said the last word he said in my ears.

I just showed him my eyes but said nothing. "Come one tigress it's time to go," he showed the path with his hands.

Before we could take one step again the noise came. I just tightened my hold on his hand more. He was making fun of me but I did not mind. I just wanted to be saved from the ghost nothing else.

So quietly I matched his steps without looking anywhere. I was thankful for him to be here otherwise I would have got a mini heart attack.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers 🙋‍♀️

I don't know but I loved the chapter🤭

Let me know about your opinions😊

More drama is yet to come so keep commenting🤩