𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Comenzar desde el principio

The living room was extra full, but the kitchen not so much. There were more teenagers playing ping pong, making contests who can drink more, dancing, taking pictures, kissing.

We made our way among the others and went to the kitchen. A group of girls walked past us, discussing about Marko, about his muscles and charming eyes.Why does no one see his flaws? Because those are the most. And, at the same time, it matters the least to them, I think...

I rolled my eyes and entered. Gia rushed to a bottle of Jack,half empty. I would be thankful with my can of Fanta.

She scrunched up her nose at the sensation. I handed her a can of Sprite, but she refused it.

She searched among the bottles on the table, and,after finding no more alcohol, she accepted the can of Sprite, opening it.

- "I was planning to forget this day. This juice isn't gonna help me..." She tells me, leaning on her arms on the surface of the table.

- "You can forget another way. You don't necessarily need alcohol...” I'm saying.

- “Oh,yeah? How?”

- "Try to have fun.” I'm winking.

We slammed the cans together and downed them in one sip. I thought that tonight would be quiet, without alcohol, but my hope died when I saw her take a bottle of alcohol and sit on the counter.

- “Still...You know what I'm thinking of?”

- “Hm?”

- “Where the fuck did this boy come from?”

- “I have no idea.”

______★

The next 15 minutes she cursed, because of the many attempts to call Valerio. This girl was too drunk, thst she said beer with vodka goes as well as potatoes with ice cream. I don't think she understood what she was talking about.

At least, she was lucky with me, that I wasn't the type to drink or get drunk, so I could somehow get her home safely.

I looked up to check if Georgia was still on the steps,and I confirmed this when she had his phone pressed to her cheek.

- “Nothing?”

- “Nope...I'm afraid that something have happened to him...”

- “I'm sure it didn't. Maybe he just wanna be alone a little.

- “Maybe.”

- “We should go. You're dead drunk.”

- “Yeah,yeah ..but we gotta go to a bathro-..”

I stood up from the step before she finished her sentence. I heard her chuckle ,and I've smiled too. I went upstairs, then I hurried to open every door to find a bathroom.

I didn't found a bath yet, but all the doors were closed. Except for one, which was half opened. I hesitated at first. But, to my relief, there was no one.

Curiosity made me close the door and look around the room. It was simple enough.

A bed,a closet,a bedside where were some things. A pack of cigarettes, a lamp and a black notebook,with the cover covered with drawings of skulls and roses. And on the floor was a white, fluffy carpet

I approached the bedside table and took the notebook between my fingers, starting to leaf through it. Each page was marked with a date and some random numbers. Strange....

A sudden noise is heard, and I drop the notebook from my hands. To my relief, no one rushed. I lean over the notebook,to look for it. When I was ready to get up,I founded under the bed.