31.

yn liked to form her own opinions, but she had no choice but to follow the reactions of fans and team, since she barely knew anything about volleyball.

there was only so much she was able to remember and understand from kuroo's explaining games, which he was watching on his phone to better prepare himself for the games. yn enjoyed watching him do this, and kuroo always said that saying what he noticed aloud helped him learn. it was a win-win situation.

finally, she was able to attend yuuto's game. akari offered to stay home with kenji and the twins on friday evening, which seemed suspicious at first, but she assured them that it was a genuine offer.

when akari started seeing kuroo more and more around their house, she became much easier to cooperate with. she was nicer, more open, and almost happier for yn than she had ever been. that made yn even angrier at herself for being so stupid when she brought ryuji home.

but, unlike herself, she chose to forget about her mistake and enjoy what she had now. as much as a person could appreciate something they didn't understand. that's why she chose to focus purely on the players, they were far more interesting.

yuuto was in his element, his behavior outside of volleyball was only noticeable when they scored a point, but he was otherwise as serious as he could be. yn was at some of his games in middle school, but yuuto had grown so much since then, and she was so proud of him, that his love for the sport never changed, it only grew stronger.

words couldn't express how relieved she was that the team let him in and gave him another chance. he fit in perfectly with them, as if he had been on their team for much longer than the start of this school year.

yaku was also nice to look at. he used his entire body for receiving the ball, taking advantage of his size, which was admirable. yn wouldn't say it to his face though, he looked like it would get into his head. maybe she'd pass it through kuroo.

yn tried everything to keep her gaze from jumping on him. 

kenma was fun to look at. it was actually surprising how athletic he was, because he didn't look like he could jump at all, which was amusing.

okay, she couldn't stop her eyes any longer.

kuroo was attractive, she knew it way before starting talking with him, it wasn't something she figured out only after getting to know him better. it was a fact, well-known fact. now though, she finally fully understood why he was so attractive to everyone. big number one on his shirt, the way he was moving, like everything he did was already planned before, his eyes on the ball or his team, how much he was talking with them during breaks and how his arms and back looked when he was playing.

everything fit together with his image. even better was the fact that he was far more than that. he was charming, not because of his appearance, but because of his nerdiness, intelligence, and understanding.