Emily pov

Time flew fast, and by you know it, my stomach was huge. I was 6 months pregnant ace has helped a lot along with the kids they were happy to make a lot.

Sliding o was happy my morning sickness has gotten better. I mean, in the beginning, it wasn't, but now I'm fine.

So it is time to know the baby gender and I'm about it. So is Ace. We are over the moon, so we are in the car going to the hospital to hear the gender.

We went inside and the doctor called us. While doing the ulsound and hearing the baby's heartbeat , tears ran down ace face, and I wiped it and kissed him.

Congratulations, you're having a baby girl Dr.smith said.
A tears of joy roll down my face, and I quietly wipe it, and when I look on Ace, he is also crying as well.

I can't believe it after having so many boys. I'm finally having a baby girl Ace said smiling, then he turned to me and said, "Thank you, my beautiful wife.

We went home to share the good news with the kids. everyone gets downstairs right now. I heard running then after a minute. Everyone one was here.

I looked Enzo in his eyes and said, "Your dream came true. You got a baby sister."
He stared at me for a few seconds like he was looking for a lie but didn't find it.

Any are you being for real, and I nod yes, and he got up and shouted he is getting a baby sis with a huge smell on his face

Everyone was excited.
....
....
....
....
Hi guys, how are you guys doing so I'm not finished as yet, but I still have a few more chapters to write, so tell me what you think about the story so far,