Ace pov

Looking on my lovely wife beneath me naked was so beautiful I couldn't help but love her body. She was moaing and I haven't done anything yet.

I whisper into he ears when I'm finished you wouldn't be able to walk for a week and I'm going to plant my seeds in you.

I start kissing her neck going down to her boobs I start kissing them sucking them she moan my name and I went down to her aching core and tasted her sweet juice licked and circle her clit while she moan my name yes her moans are like music to my ears.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy eating out her soul feeling her juice on my tongue and licked every drop of her juice she moan and grab my hair.

I got up and linings my cock to her core and forced myself into her she moan out yes Ace fuck me hard she said. Smirked and said as you wished I pulled out and she gaped, then I pushed back into her but harder, and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Mmm, she moaned .

I started going fast, then slow the repeat the process a few times, then we both came together. I let her cool off first, then start thrusting harder and deeper inside her, and I came inside her. we made love last night by the time we finished it was morning. Gosh, I love this woman.

I didn't pull out once as I watched my cum flow down her legs I push my cum back in her core after she wake up she walks to the bathroom more like crawl but anyway while she was showering I was getting hard just thinking about herself so I decided to joined her.

I saw her in the shower with back turn to me so I went behind and hold her waist in place while I arch her back and push my cock inside her she moan at the feeling I thrust into her hard she keep screaming my name and moaing yes yes oh my god fuck he hard Ace she said.  And lost control and fuck her harder before until her knees gave out but I hold her in place I  wasn't finished yet.

Slimming into her and we both came I stopped to make her caught her breath but what she did next surprise me she got on her knees and took me in her mouth mmm I moaned her mouth feel so good on my cock I open my eyes and watched her suck me off.

She was so pretty with my cock in her mouth she is my little slut mine only. She was so good with her mouth.i thrust into her mouth, making her gagged, and one finished suck and I came in her mouth.