Ace pov

I had waking up because what she did to me was something else no woman has ever put me to sleep, but my wife.
I didn't see her beside me, so I went downstairs, and I heard what Enzo said.

He had heard her and wanted a baby bother or sister and I choke on my water because I was not expecting that then he went on saying he knew what heaven felt like I was so lost for words and shock like what have the word come to.

Then my wife said she didn't wanna know about his sex life. Well, I couldn't blame him he got it from his father.
And I felt proud to call him son.

Two weeks went by, but Emily wasn't feeling good. I had asked her if she wanted to see a doctor, but she said no, it was just a stomach rug or whatever.

I left her and went downstairs to go into the kitchen to cook for her since she wasn't feeling  well by the time I went upstairs to check on her.

I saw her running to the bathroom so I followed her and she threw up and this I was worried sick I didn't know how to help her.

It went on for a couple of days as she eat she throw up, I had enough, and called the doctor. A few minutes later, the doctor was heard. She kept on asking when my wife was in the last period and when she started throwing up.

And how she feels, and she said as she smells Caffè she wanna throw up and she as headache and stomach aches. At this moment, I was confused as he'll.

Then it clicks what we were doing a few weeks ago damn it, that quite I thought I had an idea what I was but could be wrong too, so I waited for her to tell me.

What was the issue ? She said she had to run some tests first and get back to me . So I waited for the results, then she called and said I would get them back by tomorrow.  Okay, I thought .

In the morning, it was the same nothing different. She threw up her dinner she ate last night. I didn't know what to do to take away her pain. I felt so helpless, but she was trying to be brave for the both of us .