[ 015 ] - Alarm Bells.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger Warnings for this chapter - Jonathan's photos, bullying/harassment, Steve being a douche (but we love that for him🤭), Tommy and Carol..

·—★—·

"I still hate these bells, they're so loud" Mikah says in slight annoyance as he follows Jonathan outside to the car park area. "Still not used to them?" Jonathan asks as he looks back at Mikah.

"No. Heightened senses and bells aren't nice" Mikah states making Jonathan chuckle. "Right, I forget that you had those. But, maybe it'll get better the more you hear them?" Jonathan says trying to lift Mikahs spirit before his own drops at the sight of Steve, Nicole, Carol and Tommy sitting on or standing near a car.

"Hey man" Steve says as the four walk towards Jonathan and Mikah. "What's going on?" Jonathan asks as Mikah stands confused but gives Nicole a small wave of greeting again.

"Nicole here was, uh, telling us about your work" Steve states as he stands closer, his eyes switching between looking at Mikah and then at Jonathan.

"We've heard great things" Carol chimes in with a chuckle as Tommy says a sarcastic "yeah, sounds cool".

"And we'd just love to take a look. You know, as... connoisseurs of art" Steve states to Jonathan as he quickly glances at Mikah before focusing back on the older Byers boy.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Jonathan says before trying to head to his car but Tommy quickly grabs Jonathan's bag, making Jonathan stop and try and take it back.

"Please give me my bag" Jonathan says to Tommy as Mikah turns to Tommy and tightly grips his jacket in his hands while his eyes glow yellow, that only Tommy can see as he freezes for a second. "Give it back" Mikah states to Tommy who chucks the bag at Steve instead making Mikah's anger worse.

"Two, Eyes" Jonathan states catching a glance at Mikah's glowing yellow eyes making Mikah sigh and let Tommy go before shutting his eyes to calm himself down, making his eyes go back to their natural blue as he looks back at Steve.

Mikah watches as Steve opens Jonathan's bag and grabs the pictures out of it as Mikah watches them in confusion and annoyance. "Yeah, this isn't creepy at all" Carol states as the four teens looked over the pictures.

"I was looking for my brother" Jonathan states before Steve stops at two pictures and looks back up at Jonathan. "No. No, this is called stalking" Steve says as he rolls one of the pictures up in his hands.

"What's going on?" Nancy asks to which Mikah shrugs at because he feels like he's being left out of the dark. "Here's the starring lady" Tommy says as everyone looks over at Nancy.

"This creep was spying on us last night.. he was probably going to save this one for later" Carol states as she hands Nancy one of the two photos Steve had previously stopped at.

Mikah took a look at the photo because he didn't really pay attention to what the photos actually where back in the photo lab and the one that Nancy held was of her in the middle of taking her top off.