****************************************

"Finally, you're done!" Niall said joyfully. "I know right. I freaking hate school, even if I'm technically not in an actual school." "Sorry, love." He gave me a warm, loving embrace before letting me go. I had to get ready for going out to lunch with Ashley.

I didn't want to look like I lived in a trashcan. I also needed to ask her about her longggg night out with Harry! I went over to my closet, pulling out a cute outfit, and went into my bathroom. I got out my cell phone and turned on my music, which I hadn't done in a while. Surprisingly, Demi Lovato came on: "Lightweight"...

 Louis' P.O.V.

"Babe, could you tell Lily that Dani and I have to leave?" El asked me sweetly. "Okay, but do you really have to go?" "I'm afraid so," she pouted out her perfect pink lips, making me want to kiss her...so I did.

She pulled away after a couple minutes of a little heated kissing with a smile on her face. She was also blushing, since Danielle had been watching us the whole time. "Bye Louis!" Danielle said as she walked out the door. "Go tell her so she isn't upset! Love you!" Eleanor slung her arms around me in a meaningful hug and left. Why couldn't she ask Niall to tell Lily?

I jogged over to her door and pranced in since it was already cracked open. I looked around and seeing as she wasn't in her room, started to leave...until I heard someone singing. My eyes glanced over to Lily's bathroom door and saw that the door was shut, meaning she was probably in there. I sneakily made my way over to the door, and the singing got louder.

I got out my phone from my pocket, deciding to record the singing as a joke...it was obviously Lily singing in there. As I listened longer, I realised that she was a really good singer. I knew from a while ago that she had a talent, but I'd never really taken time to fully listen.

"I'm a lightweight. Easy to fall, easy to break. With every move my whole world shakes. Keep me from falling apart. Keep me from falling..down drowned in your love. It's almost too much. Handle with care. Say you'll be there."

Wow! She hit all of those high notes almost perfectly! I never knew she was that good!! When she finished singing the song, I stopped recording it and thought of a plan. I know she'll hate me for this now...but she'll be happy later!

Lily's P.O.V.

"YOU DID WHAT?!!" I screamed furiously at Louis' cheerful face. "I recorded you singing and put it on Twitter. I don't get what the big deal is, love." "REALLY?! YOU EMBARRASSED ME BY LETTING THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH I SUCK AT SINGING!!!"

"Have you seen the stuff people have been tweeting back? They love your singing!" Liam smiled at me, but all I could do was frown. They probably just felt bad for me, so they lied and said I was good. "Darling, they love it. They're actually asking you to sing more. Look!" Niall motioned for me to come closer and look at his phone.

@Jenny91015: Wow! You're so talented! Seriously!

@justinbieber: I didnt know u could sing..u are awesome!

@Harry_Styles: How come I didn't get to hear you?! This is sickkkk!

@Real_Liam_Payne: Amazing...

@zaynmalik: I wish I could've been the one to record it. Nice job @Louis_Tomlinson

@NiallOfficial: Babe you've got a lovely voice! <3

@partycupcake3: Girl you should sing with the @onedirection lads! xx

@TheXFactor: Wow..talk about gifted!