☣︎Books☣︎

Start from the beginning

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18908743-slenderman-chronicles?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=2Z2xlVKmkx&rank=6

🗡A/N:sounds fantastic!

4)Strange Fruit and the Slender Man- by Bryan W. Alaspa

★★★✩✩

description

Chicago, 1957. Two sisters, the Haines sisters, have gone missing and the entire city is in an uproar. As word of their disappearance spreads across the country, two police detectives are assigned the arduous tasks of finding them alive, or bringing their bodies home. However, as the two hardened cops begin to investigate, they soon find that things are not as cut and dried as they thought. This is not a simple kidnapping. Something ancient, primal and utterly terrifying is at work here and nothing that they have ever known will ever be the same again. Something has lured them into a terrifying trap that will destroy their minds, take their souls, and leave the rest of the world baffled.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18723322-strange-fruit-and-the-slender-man?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=2Z2xlVKmkx&rank=7

🗡A/N: it sounds ok, i would prabably only read it to find out why He choses the ones he does... points for the beautiful cover!

5)The Slender Man -by Simon John Cox

★★★★✩

description

When Adam Bradford's sister goes missing he drops everything to assist the police, travelling up to the isolated village where she lived.

When he arrives at her cottage, however, he discovers a life in disarray and a bedroom filled with cryptic notes and mysterious blurred photographs.

At first he puts this obsession down to some kind of psychological disorder, but after he experiences a series of disturbing events he begins to question whether there is any truth to the myth of the Slender Man.

Also includes a free short essay on horror.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21690249-the-slender-man?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=2Z2xlVKmkx&rank=12

🗡A/N: Iwould definetely read this! Sounds like a book to read in a misty day. 

6)Slender Man: The Fear Within- by Wesley Fox

★★★★✩

description

On a dark shadowy night, a group of four paranormal investigators go out to help a small church nestled in the Ozark Mountains. While two of the investigators are well seasoned in dealing with dark entities, the other two are mere rookies. At the church they find more than what they bargained for; they find Slender Man. While being tormented by the demon at the church during a harrowing escape Slender Man seems to want more on this night than children's souls...it wants revenge.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/51666202-slender-man?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=2Z2xlVKmkx&rank=50

🗡A/N: Ah now this sounds like something I personally would enjoy reading. I probably would feel nostalgic of the days i would read creepypastas at the balcony.

AND NOW THE CHERRY ON TOP!!! ⇣ 

7)I Slept with Slender Man- by Emma Steele

✩✩✩✩✩

description

Virginia is the hottest girl at Killmeister High, but she thinks she's a plain Jane because all the guys are too intimidated by her naughty bits to ask her to meet them underneath the bleachers. One night, she stumbles across a supernatural creature murdering her classmates...and it's love at first sight. Now if only Virginia can fight off unconsciousness long enough for the Slender Man to fulfill all of her sexual desires. [...]

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18143726-i-slept-with-slender-man?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=2Z2xlVKmkx&rank=3

🗡A/N: I couldn't even finish copying the description... sounds exactly like something i would write back in middle school, when Slenderman was my biggest love (please don't comment on that, i was lonely... i know you also had a crush on a creepypasta don't lie to me...).

Sounds like fanfiction to me... the beautiful y/n couldn't see her beauty, girls are jealous of her and all the boys are intimidated, but she chose a monster in the end (relatable much?).

Also the entire genre of monsterotica is kind of nice, but for the love of God, WHY IS THIS PUBLISHED? 

₊ ⊹₊ ⊹☣︎♰☣︎⊹₊ ⊹₊